- by User, a month agoRated 3 out of 5It does save money on occasion, but the constant pop-ups of useless info are really annoying - and there's no option to disable them without disabling the entire extension. Useless info being things like: 'you found the best deal!' or 'doesn't work for this page' or whatever. The ONLY time I want a pop-up is if there's opportunity for savings in excess of some threshold value of the item cost; say 5% or $5 - could be user variable in the settings! It'd also be great to be able to blacklist some vendors, like ebay. That said, I'm surprised there are so few users of this add-on. I wonder if there's a better one that I'm not aware of...
- by TCB, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5A great shopping aid. It seems to find lower prices for most of the things I am looking for. It is brand specific, if you are looking for bigredbricks company products, the comparison prices are for identical bigredbricks products, not tinygreenmolds products. What it finds is always relevant. You may chose to go to the alternate suggested site(s) or stay where you are. I have had no problems with the InvisibleHand app. I don't always take their advice, but when I do it's an easy go.
- by paulwilliamz, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I rely on InvisibleHand to make sure I'm not missing out on a better deal. It works completely in the background and only pops up if it's found a better price. They just saved me £30 on the identical branded product - it doesn't get better than that!
- by alvanx, a year agoRated 3 out of 5I've used this extension for years and it's saved me quite a bit of money. Unfortunately, I've had to uninstall it as it messes up the HTML code of several websites with sticky top menus.
Developer responseposted a year agoYikes! That is certainly not our intent @alvanx! We pride ourselves on not interfering with merchants that we support. Would you mind sending us an email email@example.com and sharing which site(s) we interfered with? We'll be happy to get this fixed asap. Thanks.
- by Mistrbill, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I appreciate the availability to compare prices, across all the suppliers of any product. As long as we compare "Apples with Apples", we always go with the best price.