- by paulwilliamz, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5I rely on InvisibleHand to make sure I'm not missing out on a better deal. It works completely in the background and only pops up if it's found a better price. They just saved me £30 on the identical branded product - it doesn't get better than that!
- by alvanx, 10 months agoRated 3 out of 5I've used this extension for years and it's saved me quite a bit of money. Unfortunately, I've had to uninstall it as it messes up the HTML code of several websites with sticky top menus.
Developer responseposted 10 months agoYikes! That is certainly not our intent @alvanx! We pride ourselves on not interfering with merchants that we support. Would you mind sending us an email email@example.com and sharing which site(s) we interfered with? We'll be happy to get this fixed asap. Thanks.
- by Mistrbill, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I appreciate the availability to compare prices, across all the suppliers of any product. As long as we compare "Apples with Apples", we always go with the best price.
- by Firefox user 12226129, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I have saved thousands of dollars throughout the years using Invisible hands. This the first thing I install in all my computers, tablets and phones. The best of all applications that do the same.
- by mloborny, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I'm always happy to check out the suggested savings. Every smart shopper needs to use every resource such as InvisibleHand. It works for you without any extra effort.