Rated 4.7 out of 5
4.7 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14379205, 7 days agoRated 4 out of 5I like this Add-on but
1. Performance increasement for embed videos (on GOG for example just toggle trough the Game Trailers if you don't know what I mean)
2. Remove "Offline" or Private instances from the list or exclude them from the "fastest" button(for me the fastest instance is Private so I don't know what the second fastest is)
and add one or two "fallback" instance slots if the preferred instance is down(it switches automated to the next in the list) for example
3. More option("Show annotations by default" would be a great option) for the instances in the Add-on and finally add some for the Nitter instances
Well that are some recommendations from me but I really like the add-on and the embed stuff might be a bit slow but it works unlike(https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/replace-youtube-with-invidious) what I first used.
So my last recommendation for you is tell more ppl that this great Add-on exists cause I needed much time until I finally found it.
- by wongfeihung1984, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5I wanted to go with 5 stars but recently nitter stopped redirecting twitter to nitter....it used to work perfectly but now I can open twitter on my browser....Invidious works like a charm.
Edit: thank you for your reply and I hope you'll be able to have a look when you have time of course : )
- by Firefox user 15325428, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Why does it need access to my clipboard since latest update? What is the reason for that?
Developer responseposted 3 months agoAs stated in the description, it's needed to be able to copy the cleaned version of the url to the clipboard. Go on a video and click on the pop-up menu to see this option.
- by Firefox user 14760314, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Please make "&quality=dash" as an option,
I just add this while ISP limits my Internet speed up to 1mbps.
Developer responseposted 4 months agoI am actually working on the next version of the extension. It will include the ability to select the quality and a lot of different improvements.
Edit: You can track actual issues on gitlab: https://gitlab.com/Booteille/invidition/issues
Edit²: This option has been added in 0.11.0.
- by Kiude, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5I have been using the addon for quite some weeks now.
First of all : congrats to the developers : they make possible another step in the path towards a better internet!
I am having some trouble with the autoplay function though. Every time Invidition is on, I just cant listen/view videos in autoplay mode. This problem solves itself by disabling the addon and staying on Invidious.
Developer responseposted 3 months agoHi! Thanks for your feedback.
And sorry, I just noticed your comment.
Did you enable autoplay for your tab with Firefox? It's blocked by default.
If so, are you still experiencing this issue with last updates?
- by Firefox user 13991979, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent add-on! Works flawlessly when opening youtube.com directly or when playing embedded videos. And without network requests to googlevideo.com - cool :-)