by TigerNightmare, a month ago
Rated 2 out of 5
While functional, it's an all or nothing experience. Colors go back to normal when scrolling down pages that auto load more content. Images are still often inverted even if you checked the exclude images option. The toolbar button only changes all sites, which is pretty useless and annoying for sites that already have an optimized dark mode.
- by Laura, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5I can't thank the dev enough for this add-on - I have a chromatic astigmatism that makes it incredibly difficult to read certain colors, particularly a color blue that seems to continuously pop up in the most inconvenient of places online. This is a lifesaver, especially since I can access it directly from the right-click menu!
- by GA WILLBE, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Works great on most pages .. But you have to remember to disable this if you like watching youtube videos in fullscreen mode (else you just get a blank screen).
- by Firefox user 15018726, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works as described. There is a problem, though. It really slows down certain webpages. Especially HTML video. Videos are less video and more slide-show.
- by Firefox user 14874462, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5For me, white text on a black background is very hard on the eyes. After just a few seconds of reading such text, I can see ghost images when I look away. This extension now makes those pages readable!
- by Firefox user 14471218, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works well and doesn't break sites the way some similar extensions do. Especially like being able to not invert pictures while inverting everything else. Only request would be to add a whitelist feature. Some sites that are already dark you want to keep dark, instead of inverting them (and thus making them white). Add a whitelist option and it's perfect!