by Firefox user 15018726, 3 years ago
Rated 4 out of 5
Works as described. There is a problem, though. It really slows down certain webpages. Especially HTML video. Videos are less video and more slide-show.
- by Tomás Beltrán, 7 months agoRated 3 out of 5It does what it says but it doesn't work on addons.mozilla.org. This makes me suspect it won't work in many other pages.
Also I don't quite understand hwo to use web-ext. Is the product not targeted for me or..? It
- by Kaushal Pranav, 7 months agoRated 5 out of 5Great extension. Thanks. I am using this for pluralsight.com videos which have white background and none of the darkmode apps work.
One concern I have is - when I put the video in full screen mode the color inversion doesnt work. I have to do an F11 to make firefox fullscreen instead to make it work.
- by TigerNightmare, a year agoRated 2 out of 5While functional, it's an all or nothing experience. Colors go back to normal when scrolling down pages that auto load more content. Images are still often inverted even if you checked the exclude images option. The toolbar button only changes all sites, which is pretty useless and annoying for sites that already have an optimized dark mode.
- by Laura, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I can't thank the dev enough for this add-on - I have a chromatic astigmatism that makes it incredibly difficult to read certain colors, particularly a color blue that seems to continuously pop up in the most inconvenient of places online. This is a lifesaver, especially since I can access it directly from the right-click menu!
- by GA WILLBE, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Works great on most pages .. But you have to remember to disable this if you like watching youtube videos in fullscreen mode (else you just get a blank screen).
- by Firefox user 14874462, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5For me, white text on a black background is very hard on the eyes. After just a few seconds of reading such text, I can see ghost images when I look away. This extension now makes those pages readable!