Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by TEA-Time , 11 years agoRated 4 out of 5It's nice having Gmail and the full blown (as opposed to the mobile gadget) Google Voice all on one page. For those that are still at v2.0.1, look for native support soon. ;-)
Also, Michael solved an Integrated Gmail and iGoogle Chat conflict in no time flat. Kudos for that too!
- by myrison, 11 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is a fantastic add-on that saves me tons of time every day. Our corporate e-mail is hosted on Google Apps and I can't imagine having to work without this plugin.
On top of that, the developer is incredibly helpful and responsive. This is definitely a "must-have" add-on for Gmail users.
- by mr*mars, 11 years agoRated 4 out of 5Browser status indicator at the bottom constantly flickers...Not sure why. Also seems to be other side bar quirks on occasion. Other than that a great add-on...
- by undrline, 11 years agoRated 4 out of 5Compliments:
Much better alternative to iGoogle. Excellent way to maximize space. Clean looking. Lots of program options. Thank you.
Takes a while to redraw the page after gmail loads (longer the more sections you have, obviously). Changing the size doesn't seem to do anything for me. Would be nice to be able to add own favicons and other visual styling elements.
In addition to the current defaults, here are some common ones:
Contacts - Custom - http://www.google.com/contacts
Tasks - Gadget - http://www.google.com/ig/modules/tasks.xml
Docs - Gadget - www.google.com/ig/modules/docs.xml
Talk - Gadget - http://www.google.com/ig/modules/googletalk.xml (haven't tested this, this to see if it will post two messages to the browser window every time).
I'm not sure I get how to load "built-in" gadgets, or gadgets that take UserPrefs for example:
Weather - http://www.google.com/ig/modules/builtin_weather.xml (considered a "built-in" gadget that also takes UserPrefs - zip code, specifically)
Fish - http://fishgadget.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/fish.xml (works without UserPrefs, but would still like to be able to pass the user prefs through)
- by EdgarR, 11 years agoRated 4 out of 5I installed it and find the addon extremely useful - very focused on what I was in need of. Got also the "COLLAPSIBLE_THREADBOX..." error, however I contacted the developer and got an immediate and helpful response (hope firefox will release the patch soon, as I understand one has already been submitted). In any case this little annoyance does not stop you from enjoying the addon.
- by Robert Loutzenhiser, 11 years agoRated 5 out of 5LOVE IT!!!!
It is great being able to write up an email and look at my references on the same page (google reader, google gadgets, custom). The add-on works well with the google lab extras I have applied and there was no conflict with my other add-ons (I am running 55 plus). I had some questions about the Integrated GMail and the author, Michael, was quick to respond. (unfortunately, google docs will not load as part of this new google mail page due to google design of the docs page.) This add-on is great now and has potential to continue expanding into an incredible add-on. This is a must have extension!!
- by Lee Webb, 11 years agoRated 5 out of 5The add-on makes your gmail page highly customizable and functional. It works very well, and if something does go wrong, the developer is very responsive and helpful.
- by arkitekt, 11 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is an amazing tool in my Firefox Addon arsenal --- especially with the new flexibility it brings to Gmail Labs' Multiple Inboxes! Great work and keep the innovation coming.