Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by 911Guy, 10 years agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on rocks!! It makes my day go by so much smoother by putting in one place everything I need. I need 10 tabs open if I don't use it.
Also, the support is second to none!! Usually it takes the developer less than a day to respond and/or fix any issue. Most recently, it was about two hours. Awesome!!
Thanks for a great product and awesome support Michael!
- by B.Wiser, 10 years agoRated 5 out of 5+1 to MattyGits review. This is without a doubt the most useful add-on for anybody who uses Gmail. IMHO google should already have hired Michael and built this functionality into Gmail.
In short - if you use Gmail you want this add-on!
- by drew.j.harrison, 11 years agoRated 4 out of 5Cool idea but it doesn't play very well with other apps, labs, or add-ons. I'll stick with the links at the top for now. Just wish google would let me customize those.
- by nick_robinson, 11 years agoRated 5 out of 5Hello,
Just installed this a few hours ago. I wanted to say thanks and to invite others to enjoy in the experience.
If you are a Firefox Gmail user ( all g-mail features) then you are in for a nice surprise. Multiply productivity and save time by accessing applications from one single screen.
"I am loving it" !
:) P.S. always exert caution and backup in case of the worst. So far, so good....
- by johnthecompnerd, 11 years agoRated 5 out of 5OMG THIS IS AWESOME!!!!! No, seriously, I have needed this extension for the long time because like you, I am a feed junkie, and now that that's in my google inbox, and there are buttons to hide and show the top and sidebar, my google services experience is a THOUSAND times better. You should suggest this to google
- by sakuragisan, 11 years agoRated 5 out of 5The "inbox of GMail" is NOT under the collapsible subdirectory named "inbox" created by Integrated GMail add-on.
Google Reader & Calendar still works normally as before.
Please see the following link for the same problem reported by others:
- by mp3god, 11 years agoRated 5 out of 5I haven't really worked it out yet, but it sounds awesome! One suggestion that occurred to me almost immediately was support for multiple gmail accounts. This is prolly impossible but i think it would be really awesome and useful
- by portuguesemike, 11 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great idea. This add-on is very handy, indeed.
Really like that it so versatile and easily customizable. Do give it a try. Has room for improvement but really useful just as it is. Will continue to use and recommend.
- by brownian motion, 11 years agoRated 4 out of 5I would like to keep an eye on new RSS scrapes over multple accounts without having to either use an RSS client, or antoher extension to sequentially login to gmail accounts to peak at RSS. This ould be a much desigred freauture (I have given up fighting spell fheck for the might)
- by AureliaEm, 11 years agoRated 5 out of 5I didn't fully realize how much I loved this add-on and how heavily I relied on it until a glitch occurred with Google's code and I couldn't use it. (Temporarily- Michael worked with them to fix the problem as quickly as possible.) It really makes life so much simpler to have everything in one place and in one tab. I do a lot of research throughout my day, which means lots of pages open at once, but I never have to worry about opening up one for my email, another for my calendar, my reader, etc. I also love the fact that I can keep my calendar open right beneath my mail so that scheduling an event mentioned in an email becomes a breeze.
Even if you're not sure you would find this add-on useful, I recommend installing and trying it for a couple of days. I can't give you a money-back guarantee, but I'm pretty sure you're going to love how easy and useful it is. In other words- highly recommended!
- by Jason McKay, 11 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is a super cool add-on. I use it at home and at work. I have come to the conclusion that I NEED THIS ADDON to do my stuff. I don't know how to not have this and live life without it. Michael is an awesome man and has incredible customer support. Quick on the emails and not shy of a little chatting to fix the issue. Thanks for making this!