Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by draoi, 8 years agoRated 5 out of 5while i am just now testing the extension,
i am compelled to comment on the excellent support provided by the developer, a true professional. a truth: "the difference between amateurs and professionals is not whether there are problems, it is how they are handled." (mm)
- by Firefox user 6506910, 8 years agoRated 4 out of 5I updated to the new version for Firefox 15.0.1and still don't work. Nothing shows at all and still look like the basic gmail page. I tried to remove it and install it again and still no luck.
- by JMc, 8 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great app. Really like everything on one screen. Customer support was great. Had an issue with one computer but they responded very quickly and got it straightened out. Very nice.
- by babour, 8 years agoRated 4 out of 5This add-on is great but since the new gmail theme it has a lot of problems especially with lab apps such as the one which display the chat on the right side instead of bottom down.
I don't know why, but it doesn't refresh well most of the time, unfortunately i have to deactivate it :(
- by Firefox user 6213804, 8 years agoRated 5 out of 5Absolute best add-on I have, only had this less than an hour and I love it, love it, love it. Just makes so much sense, everything in one place...how is the developer going to better this?
- by sdunnin, 9 years agoRated 4 out of 5Make area for each element larger or customizable. Currently presents user with a vertical scroll within a vertical scroll for minimal entries in any google app.
Make click on Inbox in navigation auto expand gmail section if it is collapsed.
Developer gave me instructions on how to size elements (other than Gmail) and Inbox link now magically seems to work for expanding Gmail section. Thanks!
Developer responseposted 9 years agoHello sdunnin!
You can customize the element sizes and do the other things you mention. Please contact me at michael at integrated gmail dot com and I will be happy to help you out.
- by AlanBStard, 9 years agoRated 5 out of 5Does this support mulltiple google accounts?
I am now forced to use two at once.
Developer responseposted 9 years agoHi Alan,
In the 2.X chain IG will work for the first account opened and may have issues with more than one. In the current in dev 3.X chain multiple accounts is supported.
- by spoonlife, 9 years agoRated 5 out of 5At first I could not get it to work. but then realized that several Google Labs extensions were interfering. not sure which caused the problem. "inbox preview" or "preview pane". I really liked those two, but I also like this add on. damn. when those are installed the collapse window is too small and nothing shows up.
- by Summer, 9 years agoRated 5 out of 5I went to register on firefox just to give this review. I thought it was well worth my time to give this an honest review. Ever since i used gmail's rss reader, i never really got to use it when i want to or read all my feeds when i have to. It's just too tasking for me to go there, i don't know why. But with this really AWESOME add-on, I am able to not only read my selected feeds, but also get to see what's up on my calendar and not just my email on the GMAIL interface. This is so getting 10 stars!
- by Firefox user 5854980, 9 years agoRated 5 out of 5E-mail and calendars are perhaps the most important internet services at both work and home. And this extension helps you keep up with both, all in one page. No need to keep 2, 3 tabs open, just to keep up with appointments, messages, etc.
And what's even better, the developer understands how important the extension is to the users. He is easily reachable, and attends to bug fixes with utmost timeliness.