- by Werli, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 53 Stars because it uses Google Analytics. I need privacy Srs. Google does not provide it, I have blocked that request links with my host file (and others) from your extension, sorry but my privacy is more important. And this extension is so good, but it uses Google Analytics, why not use other? It's Google.
I have a site, and I don't use any Analytics because, I like to protect the privacy of people.
If you "eat" privacy, "drink" privacy, pls use "uBlock Origin" and enable the "advanced user" in the Dashboard, and you will see and block that this site (Firefx Add-on) uses Google A., and it is tracking you.
- by Firefox user 14352639, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Extensão muito boa pra traduções de palavras ou frases, porém a tradução de páginas não funciona corretamente, a grande maioria das vezes nem funciona.
- by Firefox user 14289089, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Good addon. The only problem is when I double-click on the word and scroll inside the "Mate Translate" window, along with it the entire browser window will scroll. In this case, the browser window will be scrolled with jerks or interrupts. Previously, this was not. Previously, I could quietly scroll the "Mate Translate" window and had no problems with the rest of the browser. Fix please
- by alexg, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Buggy, slow, not as good as the old dictionary extension before the quantum update.
Some more modern comment or forum section editors on sites like hearthpwn insert parts of the UI of this translator and bug out.
- by GavinB, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5I confirm - that on Twitter there is an intermittent Firefox Alert on the top of the page saying Mate is slowing it down.
Any chance of implementing a way to switch Mate off on a per site basis.
Could be just a blacklist of sites written into a textbox.
5 stars when you do!
- by Phil, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Slows down pages terribly on twitter and audible (possibly others). If you can't or won't fix the issue, at least add the possibility of disabling the extension on specific pages/domains. Otherwise the extension is top-notch...