- by Firefox user 16133878, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5Used to work perfectly but now I have to click download then go to the download arrow in firefox click the link and it's 4 extra steps to download where it used to take only one....
- by taseronify, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5Stopped working again. I had to switch to another add-on that opens the image and videos in a new tab and lets you save them manually. That other add-on is difficult to use and doesn't add usernames as filename prefix. I'd rather switching back to this one if it starts working again because this one is easier to use. Hope the developer fixes it soon.
- by Hesam, 6 months agoRated 3 out of 5The add-on worked at first but after while it didn't work.
Actually it was working till collecting but unfortunately it didn't download and create a zip file when it shows this can work in background.
- by edenflare, 7 months agoRated 3 out of 5Was okay for a while but cant seem to download over 3000 images and videos with the download all button, it should let you download then continue where it left off when instagram unblocks your ip. Can you make this happen with update please?
- by Gigi Lepri, 7 months agoRated 3 out of 5Sometimes it works really well, then it stops working and after collecting the data and saying downloading will proceed in the background it does nothing. I cannot figure out what the problem is.
- by Nelo, 7 months agoRated 3 out of 5This add-on worked for me very well for a long while, but when i started using it again for bulk instagram download it no longer works now. When i clicked Download All it would start collecting and then it'll says it will start the download in the background. However nothing appears for me to download. I checked my firefox download settings and everything seems to be okay. I later tried using this extension on another browser, google chrome on the same instagram account, and it worked again. Then the next day it stopped working on chrome to for whatever reason. (windows 10, addon version 4.0.0)