- by taseronify, 7 hours agoRated 3 out of 5Stopped working again. I had to switch to another add-on that opens the image and videos in a new tab and lets you save them manually. That other add-on is difficult to use and doesn't add usernames as filename prefix. I'd rather switching back to this one if it starts working again because this one is easier to use. Hope the developer fixes it soon.
- by Firefox user 15482977, a day agoRated 1 out of 5This program has expired for more than a week, but the author still has not corrected and updated it as soon as possible.
There is no reply to the message, it looks like you have given up?
I am ready to uninstall and look for other programs to replace!
PS. If there are other programs to replace, please let me know!
- by Firefox user 13257972, 3 days agoRated 5 out of 5My last successful download was 2021-05-05,07:00UTC. Instagram keeps changing code to fight downloader apps/extensions. HuiBuh (author) always tries to keep on top of it with updates, but it always takes time, and it's worth the wait. Meanwhile you can use the same extension on the Chrome browser.
- by Anytamza, 6 days agoRated 4 out of 5I liove this add-onn. But there´s a problem with the Download All (Bulk) button. I download alll but the zip file weights only 467 bytes so it means the download is empty. Please fix it ASAP
- by cmx7, 6 days agoRated 4 out of 5To the developer - This add-on is truly amazing and I really love it but with the last update the download option isn't working and though I am able to click on download I get 'failed' notification in downloads, please rectify.
- by Lazi F, 8 days agoRated 1 out of 5Request did not succeed. If you are using Firefox go into you privacy settings ans select the
standard setting (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/content-blocking). If that is not the problem you tried to download to many images
and instagram has blocked you temporarily.
TypeError: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource.
Why i get this message? I tried to download 20 pics and content blocking feature does not even exist starting version 7.
- by Firefox user 12852119, 8 days agoRated 1 out of 5Maj version 4.4.0 worked before ...
Maj version 4.4.1 no longer worked ...
Maj Version 4.4.3
Photos, Video or Story downloads runs from time to time and at times it to say downloads echec, in short there are always problems from your Maj from the versions 4.4.1
- by Ricardo Grego, 9 days agoRated 2 out of 5It's a functional addon, but why does it need access to my "data for sites in the cdninstagram.com domain"?
Developer responseposted 9 days agoFirefox changed their internal api and it I want to download the images from the instagram cdn have to access cdninstagram.
You can read the Sourcecode of the extension on github as may other have done and assure youthat I don't collect or store any data