- by Davy, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Used to be good.
Now it is useless and a waste of time. Video download no longer works and just opens a random instagram profile instead. And the images all open as webp instead of jpegs.
- by Caca Silva, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5It's not downloading more videos, just always appears the message "Open Post in a new tab to download or open this video". Until a few days ago it was normal
- by Jaybiam, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Well you cannot save photos or video's automatically now, you have to first open them and download manually from there. And you do not always get an option to save anything, especially upon coming in to Instagram, you have to scroll until you do and then scroll back up to those you wanted to save upon coming in. A total waste of time, and when you do scroll the option isn't always present. The author of this app obviously doesn't care, there is no support email that I can find, but we are stuck as this is the only app that seems to half ass work!
- by AngelusBrady, a year agoRated 3 out of 5It's definitely not perfect and as of about a month ago it got worse. While all posts gets the "open" and "save" hovers, the same cannot be said about stories. About 70% of stories will have the option to save or open, forcing you to rely on websites that sometimes aren't all that good either. And most recently all direct saves fail. You now have to take the extra step to open the post before right-clicking and saving.
- by smits, a year agoRated 1 out of 5The Instab add on work everytime but from this week the download fails and I can't download any instagram image or stories. I deleted this addon its not more working.
- by taseronify, a year agoRated 4 out of 5OPEN button works fine but SAVE button doesn't work neither in posts nor stories. Only way to save is OPEN the item in new window and right-click save as...
(I guess this saving problem is a general issue in all add-ons due to a change on Instagram. Currently this plugin is one of the rare working ones because of it has direct OPEN feature.)
New feature suggestion: Adding`username` as prefix to filenames would be great.