To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
1. Added alternative language when selected text is the default target language. You can set alternative language in options window.
2. Added keyboard shortcut to toggle Inline Translator. default shortcut is "Ctrl + Alt + Z". You can change this in options window.
3. Inline translator status bar icon has removed.
- Supported languages are 37 languages now.
- fix error: memory leak problem
- "Max text length to translate" limit has increased from 5000 to 9999
- Additional language has added. Now you can translate to 2 languages if you want. You can set Additional language in preferences dialog.
- added support languages. (Afrikanns, Belarusian, Haitian Creole, Icelandic, Irish, Macedonian, Malay, Persian, Serbian, Swahili, Welsh, Yiddish)
- do not break HTTPS security anymore.
- added support languages. (Albanian, Estonian, Filipino, Hungarian, Maltese, Thai, Turkish)
- translation result is now selectable and copiable
- translation result popup is now don't hide original text
- users can select colors of text and background now
- add canLoadTranslator query when Inline Translator activated and content window had not load translator
- if selected text is email, uri, or number and symbol only string, Inline Translator will do not translate selected text.
- showing loading message is now display after language has detected. if detected language and output language is same, does not show anything.