- Rated 5 out of 5by msn, 3 years agoGreat thanks to developer, very useful addon. hope to see it in chrome too. though it has a little problem with twitch.tv, can zoom the video, but can't scroll it, I hope it get better in the future.Thanks! I will take a look at this twitch.tv issue. BTW, there is a chrome version as well - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/in-zoom/oppcghdbglmbhhobfoodedhokbadlenh?hl=en
- Rated 4 out of 5by Richard Duff, 3 years agoA great app but even better with 2 improvements :
1. Be able to right click on an image and zoom with mouse scroll (easier than having to use the keyboard)
2. Image opens in a new pop up rather than in-line ...or at least make this a configurable option.
PS. Can only get this app to work using the control key not shift.Thanks, Richard! I'll try (again) with implementing the 'right click' only trigger, however it's not that simple, because in some browsers (namely chrome) you just can't do that, it's reserved for the context menu.
When it comes to point #2 - I don't quite get it. When an image is **not** inside a sort of another element (like a div, or anything) then indeed it tends to behave like a popup, because, well, when we zoom it in, it has to behave like this, unless I don't understand something.
Could you please click the inzoom icon (on the toolbar) and then 'options' and see how it behaves on the demo images? And then get back to me here? A screenshot is welcomed :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 10286228, 4 years agoDoes what it says, I can finally watch YouTube videos on my ultrawide monitor without having deal with black bars on the sides.
As for the dragging feature I can see how it can be useful, but I personally found it more annoying than anything so I disabled it. Maybe if it was done using the middle mouse button it would be better.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13510938, 4 years agoEasy to use, totally customizable, and reliably effective. I have yet to encounter any bugs or issues. My complements to the dev!
Double kudos for choosing to make the source available on GitHub.
- Rated 5 out of 5by cdt88, 4 years agoVery useful addon and works flawlessly! It'd be perfect if it included an option for rotate the images as well.Thank you, cdt88. Note that when you right click an image, you have the "in zoom" submenu, where you have more options, like 'rotate 90° left' etc. If you mean that it should be done using some sort of mouse / touchpad gesture, please let me know how do you think it should work.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15266208, 4 years agoEl complemento funciona muy bien de forma general. El problema que veo es que no es compatible con algunos complementos de full screem (pantalla completa). Al utilizar conjuntamente con estos complementos el desplazamiento del zoom se queda bloqueado.Thanks! From what I understood with my Spanish, that hay un problema con otra extension :) Please let me know which one, and I will try to solve it:) BTW, no google translator, I'm trying to learn Spanish :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15221229, 4 years agoI use a split screen to enter data - In Zoom allows me to zoom in as much as needed, allowing me to see old handwriting and poor quality photos, without messing up my database screen settings . Could not do my job as well without. It. I've tried all the apps - this is by far the best for my needs.