- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14222256, 5 years agoI LOVE that I'm able to use Pocket again, thank you so much!! I really miss the Recommended by Pocket articles on my Firefox home page, though. SO disappointed it went away after I did a free space Drive Wipe to get rid of some hanging problems. Before that I had the latest version of Firefox, but still had the Pocket icon in the address bar and the Recommended by Pocket articles on my home page. Then I read about how Pocket doesn't work in Firefox any more, so I added the In My Pocket add-on. Is there any way you could bring back the Recommended by Pocket articles to my Firefox home page? That's the only thing that's missing in an otherwise GREAT add-on. Again, thank you.Hey, thank you for your feedback. Someone told me about the idea of a "start page" a while ago. For the moment, it feels a bit "out of scope". Plus, I wouldn't be able to show recommended content: Pocket does not expose an API to external developers for this... I believe your best bet would be to re-enable Pocket in your Firefox, and only hide the second pocket icon in the address. Like this you'd be able to use InMyPocket and still access the recommended by pocket on your homepage ;)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Rick, 5 years agoPLEASE...INTEGRATE "ADD TO POCKET" TO THE "IN MY POCKET", ICON! OR AT LEAST A RIGHT CLICK ON THE ICON OPTION, ETC. POCKET BUTTON ON ADDRESS BAR IS OK...BUT IT TAKES UP VALUABLE SPACE FOR US THAT HAVE OTHER ADDONS, ETC...AND, IT CANNOT BE LOCATED TO OTHER AREAS!
PLEASE ADD OPTION AS SOON AS YOU CAN, SO EVERYTHING IS AVAILABLE FROM "ONE" ICON! THX!!!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Yoshimano, 5 years agoMany thanks bringing some of the old features back to life through your own extension!
This works well and is especially efficient while browsing through lots of entries. The "random" article is very welcome, it arrives even before Pocket has implemented it itself (not talking about iOs here). Great idea, then!
Talking about numbers, such an extension is useful for Pocket geeks, likely to have "tens of thousands" items in their list (just quoting you here).
Therefore the 5000-items limitation seems a bit odd and somehow defeats the purpose. Is there a way to get rid of it, or at least increase the max boundary (looked through Firefox's extension settings but didn't find your extension's ownsettings).
Or maybe just throwing ideas for the next bunch of updates, then?
Thanks for your work !
- Rated 5 out of 5by Spyros Tzortzis, 5 years agoThank you so much for making it possible for me to use Firefox again. Also, thanks a lot for letting me know there are ~3.200 items on my reading list, this list is going to die after me.Haha you're welcome :) Might be time to go through the list maybe... but don't feel too bad, some users store thousands of items (even tens of thousands according to Pocket support!), so 3200 is not so bad actually! And thanks for your feedback, I'm happy you find the addon useful!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Invariable_Muse, 5 years agoGreat extension! I was missing the option to save articles via the right click menu. With the basic Firefox integration I was forced to open new tabs to save articles. Not anymore! Thanks.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Arcionquad, 5 years agoWith this extension I don't need to keep a tab open for the Pocket website, and I can still use first-party isolation in Firefox.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Svalbard Sleeper District, 5 years agoThank you for maintaining this - for some users the old Pocket add-on doesn't work, and even if it did work, I like the additional functionality that comes with your thing.Thanks for your feedback! The initial motivation was to provide a replacement to the old addon, but in no way I'm trying to replicate it perfectly. I try to add features that make sense, most of all. Glad you like it!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12624391, 5 years ago旧ReaditLaterの挙動に似ています。
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14144515, 5 years agoOnly just found it. So far so good. Just the way Pocket ought to be (the way it was!)
- Hey Don, I'd love to hear your thoughts about how this addon could be improve. You can ping me on twitter or through the support form (see on the addon details page for the link) if you want to chat about it!
- Hey esault, sorry you got a bad experience with this addon. I'd love to know more about what you didn't like. Don't hesitate to drop a message through the contact form (https://pabuisson.wufoo.com/forms/zi5scw41v368kr/) and help me make the addon better!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14033065, 5 years agoNot bad. I think the main feature that is missing in the "new" pocket that mozilla implemented was offline reading. Your documentation does not mention if it has implemented that feature or not, you should probably post that also in case any other person wonders. I downloaded mainly to check for the offline compatibility but it seems that you have not implemented it yet.Thanks for your feedback. Indeed, I've not implemented this and you're the first user asking for this feature, tbh. I added this to my todo list and will reflect on this, I don't expect to add this feature shortly though. But I keep it in mind nevertheless, since this could be a great feature. Thanks again for your review.
- Rated 5 out of 5by chuntaro, 5 years agoGreat work!
I have one request.
Although the buttons are not highlighted for the articles moved to the archive, I want them to be highlighted with different colors.