- by Firefox user 13191033, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Wont´t load. It says an Error occurred.Hi and thanks for your feedback! Indeed, I noticed this 2 days ago as well. It looked like the pocket service was returning an error when I was reaching it, but I had no more information. It's back to normal since then, and I'm contacting pocket to know if they have a clue about what happened. You should now be able to load your pocket items as usual. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2018.05.04 update : got an answer from Pocket and the issue was indeed on their side ;)
- by Firefox user 13938051, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5非常好用的 Pocket 工具，比firefox内置的还好。
BTW，Sir，Would you supply the “In my pocket” extension for Chrome ？Thank you！Hi and thanks for your feedback. As for Chrome, it's not expected for the moment since Chrome-based browsers already have solid Pocket addons (PickPocket particularly)... To be honest, I've meant to make the addon cross-browser for a long time but it's really tedious work and low priority so I keep pushing it back again and again :)
- by Firefox user 13428860, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5PLEASE HELP! My old Windows 7 computer seems to be on its last legs, so I will soon have to buy a new PC with Windows 10. Is there any way that I can save all the articles I have saved in "In my pocket" and transfer the list to a new computer? I would sure hate to lose them!Thanks for your feedback! I believe 400 items is fine. I had reports of slowness for users with several thousands of items (and the slowness should be limited to the addon itself, not to the whole Firefox). If you want, you can send me a message through https://pabuisson.wufoo.com/forms/zi5scw41v368kr/ so we can see if IMP has a possible perfs issue or if it's coming from something else.
- by saurabh dubey, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Yes, useful app. but if it would have option for filtering using tags(pocket) also in pocket list window then it would be more useful.
So that user can filter the list of items showing using tags.Thanks for the feedback! Tags are a much awaited feature indeed, but they require time to be implemented and I don't have enough at the moment. I'll work on this some day, but for the moment I'll have to go with rewrites, bugfixes and easier features for a while. Anyway, I add your demand to the list of demands on the tag ticket and I certainly don't forget this feature :)
- by Firefox user 13924150, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5It allows me to save pages in a convenient manner for later reference.
My only suggestion may be to add a Print icon.
However, when I went to the Firefox File, Print area to print out the page, I was glad to see that it only printed the page I saved and not all the excess material that appears on many website pages where I end up with many extra pages I don't need.
Again, thank you so much for this very easy way of saving pages for later use!Thank you for your feedback. I hear you, but to be honest, I don't think the print icon will be added to the addon. I still note that somewhere though, but I prefer to be honest with you :) Maybe one day there could be a way to access the "decluttered" pocket-version of the page, and from there, you could access a print feature for the "clean" page. That could be a way of doing things. Thanks for your suggestion :)
- by AbdAbd10, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5hi, can you add open all button so if i saved lets say 5 pages i want a button to open them all so i don't need to click on them one by one and thanks for your hard jobThanks for your suggestion and your kind words! I'm really not sure about the mass opening. I try to limit the scope of the addon and keep the features set as tight as possible, to avoid feature overflow ;) Do you use the "open in a new tab" setting? It allows you to quickly click several items, the popup remains open between each click and each link is opened in a new tab. I believe it's quite efficient.
- by Firefox user 6224025, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5You are a life saver! Seriously, I have no idea why they decided to get rid of the super simple way of accessing web sites you choose to read later. The current built in solution is a chore to use and this addon fixes that.Well, to be honest, I understand Pocket choice (developing integrations takes time and resources and quickly gets complex with the explosion of devices and browsers etc.), but I feel like you, it's a shame.. that's why I develop this addon. Glad it's useful for you :)
- by Firefox user 12531918, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5The list in popup, especially a big one, opens too long - caching it would be nice. It's just downloading the list each time I open it.Thanks for the feedback. Well actually, the popup isn't downloading your list everytime, only downloading the delta (new items) if you've not opened the list in the last 15 minutes. If you have lots of items (> 500 I'd say), I suggest you enable the pagination, if it's not been done yet. It helps a lot and is now enabled by default for new users.
- by Firefox user 13845749, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Impossible to list the various specific ways in which the old Pocket streamlined my online work experience, and now ... well, the new version's more stable and most certainly is more accessible. I estimate that Pocket sometimes saves as much as a half-hour's sheer drudgery each day. Thanks, Mozilla Firefox!