- by Firefox user 13924150, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5It allows me to save pages in a convenient manner for later reference.
My only suggestion may be to add a Print icon.
However, when I went to the Firefox File, Print area to print out the page, I was glad to see that it only printed the page I saved and not all the excess material that appears on many website pages where I end up with many extra pages I don't need.
Again, thank you so much for this very easy way of saving pages for later use!Thank you for your feedback. I hear you, but to be honest, I don't think the print icon will be added to the addon. I still note that somewhere though, but I prefer to be honest with you :) Maybe one day there could be a way to access the "decluttered" pocket-version of the page, and from there, you could access a print feature for the "clean" page. That could be a way of doing things. Thanks for your suggestion :)
- by AbdAbd10, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5hi, can you add open all button so if i saved lets say 5 pages i want a button to open them all so i don't need to click on them one by one and thanks for your hard jobThanks for your suggestion and your kind words! I'm really not sure about the mass opening. I try to limit the scope of the addon and keep the features set as tight as possible, to avoid feature overflow ;) Do you use the "open in a new tab" setting? It allows you to quickly click several items, the popup remains open between each click and each link is opened in a new tab. I believe it's quite efficient.
- by Firefox user 6224025, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5You are a life saver! Seriously, I have no idea why they decided to get rid of the super simple way of accessing web sites you choose to read later. The current built in solution is a chore to use and this addon fixes that.Well, to be honest, I understand Pocket choice (developing integrations takes time and resources and quickly gets complex with the explosion of devices and browsers etc.), but I feel like you, it's a shame.. that's why I develop this addon. Glad it's useful for you :)
- by Firefox user 12531918, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5The list in popup, especially a big one, opens too long - caching it would be nice. It's just downloading the list each time I open it.Thanks for the feedback. Well actually, the popup isn't downloading your list everytime, only downloading the delta (new items) if you've not opened the list in the last 15 minutes. If you have lots of items (> 500 I'd say), I suggest you enable the pagination, if it's not been done yet. It helps a lot and is now enabled by default for new users.
- by Firefox user 13845749, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Impossible to list the various specific ways in which the old Pocket streamlined my online work experience, and now ... well, the new version's more stable and most certainly is more accessible. I estimate that Pocket sometimes saves as much as a half-hour's sheer drudgery each day. Thanks, Mozilla Firefox!
- by Yaku, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I just installed this addon, as there was a problem with my old pocket extension. Right from the start everything is as it should be, hence 5 stars.
The icon are, at least for my test, little bit too big, but I think I can live with it, otherwise everything seems to be fine.
I just noticed there is no way to access archived articles within addon, also there is no way to sort saved articles alphabetically, or by time, like it was in the old Pocket extension. Maybe that is something that could be changed in the future.Hey yaku, thanks for the review and the feedback. Accessing archived items from the addon won't be done soon (might do someday, I even have some ideas about this, but also identified issues I'd need to overcome first), but as for sorting, it'll be done much sooner. It's not a top-priority thing for the moment, but it definitely is in the list of features I will add over time. You can have a look at the current roadmap over here if you're interested : http://bit.ly/inmypocketroadmap
Thanks again for your constructive review :)
- by mimteatr, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Hey, giving 4 stars for your effort, great add-on! But... it's really heavy, I mean slow to load and scroll, to respond :(
Pierre-Adrien, thanks for your quick response, your solution works wonderfully, thanks again!Thanks for the feedback. Well it shouldn't be heavy at all... If you have lots of items in your list (say several hundreds or thousands), then try to enable the pagination in the settings, and it should all come back to normal.
Update 04/2018 : sorry I missed your answer. Glad it worked :)
- by Hiromacu, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Cool add-on, it's really useful!
I just have one request: option to change the color of the menu ribbon (what is turquoise right now) would be great. ;)I'm glad the addon is useful for you :) As for the "ribbon colour themes", this has been asked once or twice I believe. This is not at the top of my todolist and it might take a while before I can work on this, but still, it's dully noted and recorded in my backlog (you can find the roadmap here : http://bit.ly/inmypocketroadmap). Thanks a lot for your review and your suggestion :)