To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
2. Updated to support Linux.
3. Updated to support Mac OS.
4. Few minor bugs fixed.
2. Added hotkeys Tab followed by Space Bar to perform the translation (alternative for the Translate command).
3. Updated to support Linux.
4. Updated to support Mac OS.
5. Few minor bugs fixed.
2. Increased the text size for translation to 10,000 characters
3. Added hotkeys to easily run ImTranslator modules:
* ImTranslator: Ctrl+Alt+t
* ImTranslator Options: Ctrl+Alt+o
* ImTranslator widget: Ctrl+Alt+w
* ImTranslator TTS : Ctrl+Alt+v
* ImTranslator dictionary: Ctrl+Alt+d
* ImTranslator keyboard: Ctrl+Alt+k
4. Reorganized ImTranslator Options: Tools-> ImTranslator-> ImTranslator Options
5. Re-wrote Help (http://imtranslator.net/Translator-help.asp).
6. Added widgets for Webmasters (http://imtranslator.net/partners.asp).
7. Other minor bug fixes.
1) New options. You can manage the ImTranslator options on-the-fly.
- set up default localization;
- set up initial language direction;
- set up initial auto settings: auto back translation; auto language detection; auto spelling; auto decoder; auto dictionary.
- choose translation provider.
2) Auto dictionary engine.
3) Possibility to manage "Options" from the 'Tools menu' and 'Right click menu'.
4) Added new ImTranslator tools that includes:
- text to speech (TTS) plugin.
- ImTranslator widget plugin.
- ImTranslator dictionary plugin.
- ImTranslator virtual keyboard plugin.
- Fixed an issue with ImTranslator window duplication
- Fixed the bug with toolbar icon size customization
1)Text To Speech engine. (11 languages age available).
2)18 localization layouts.
3)+1800 translation directions.
4)Working flexibility for all Firefox versions.
Babelfish / Yahoo / SDL do not use PROMT translation engine. The quality of translation and the algorithm used differ a lot from them. I and many users of our PROMT translation engine would argue that it is the best on the market. Try us out and be the judge.
* Added small toolbar icon so the extension will not interfere with themes.
* Added option for the toolbar icon, users can now turn it off.