Rated 4.2 out of 5
4.2 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14137356, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5I tried this add-on for several websites (mostly suspicious third party sites), and it blocked access to none of them, even when I navigated directly to the site in question. Will not use.
- by Firefox user 14031968, 6 months agoRated 3 out of 5[ISSUE] Unable to block the websites automatically after the pause time is over
It would be nice if you fix this problem.
Btw, awesome work!
I'll give you five stars after you fix this problem. Thanks!
Firefox Version: 71.0 (64-bit)
OS: Ubuntu 18.04
- by Firefox user 14184187, 6 months agoRated 2 out of 5i have an issue. Once the pause in blocking is over, you can keep using the tab you're on. Could you make it so that once the pause is over, the tab gets blocked? or that i can't click on any link.
For example, i'm on youtube. I paused blocking for 5 minutes, but once the pause is over, i can keep watching videos.
If you fixed this, i'd give the addon 5 stars.
- by Firefox user 15391377, 6 months agoRated 3 out of 5Almost a great app. The concept is exactly what I want but the functionality still needs some work. It took quite a bit of troubleshooting just to get the blocking to work on any website (a hard refresh--ctrl + shift + r--wound up doing the trick), and as of now, it still doesn't successfully block Twitter, though this appears to have been a known issue for most of 2019. I'm disappointed but cautiously optimistic that the app will get better with a little more time and assistance.
I do love that it's completely open-source and minimalistic, though, and will bump up the number of stars I've rated the extension as soon as the bugs get squashed.
- by Michael Große, 6 months agoRated 3 out of 5Would be nice to automatically turn the blocker on/off at certain times of the day, e.g. from 8 in the evening to 8 in the morning to not mess with my sleep.