Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by ShinobiWPS, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5It lloks promising, nice design, intuitive for humans sicne we think about as a linear thing.
Huge Con: lacking of search filters, none is present, is just a list of all the matches,that's it, I'll try to use it only after this feature being implemented someday in the future.
- by Firefox user 14190699, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5A good, necessary concept, but the lack of configurable settings or a full tab option is problematic. Only a certain amount of sites are shown in a given day, with the earliest visits being cut off and invisible.
- by Clemens Ratte-Polle, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5hi
nope, no search possible? o_O
Another: It would be fine not only to search for findings but also to see the URLs, sites surfed before and after the finding.
So the timeline should be displayed completely and the searched word and URL with title in the middle of the findings window.
With this option of "Chrono Search" you can see findings inside your history, your timeline.
Sometimes when you search you only know the sites surfed around the wished URL.
- by Soufiane Sakhi, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you for this excellent add-on !
One possible addition would be the display of favicons alongside each entry, but the existing design is really great :)
- by Enverest, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5The idea and implementation of the interface is fantastic. Very thoughtful.
I've feeling that some history in last week either missing or have incorrect timezone. Not sure yet. I'll blame the Firefox synchronization feature for now.
- by lobsterkatie, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5I like the idea behind this - I was looking for a replacement for a now-defunct FF add-on that organized my history by day in my history menu. This is a pleasing UI, but two things I wish I could change:
1) I wish you could reverse the order in which the days are displayed, so that time goes left to right rather than right to left. I can't seem to get used to everything being backwards.
2) I wish you had the option to see more items at a time/have a more compressed layout (all the whitespace is nice aesthetically, but means I have to do a lot of scrolling).
- by Benjamin, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5One of my favorite addons out there! Improved History makes it much easier to look back at your history due to its well organized menus and its extremely simple UI. Thank you!
- by Firefox user 13866866, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Been using similar in Google Chrome for a while, switched back to FF and glad to have found this. Very useful to me to see date and time to find lost links. Thanks.