Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 15122656, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5Hello,
Thank you for the wonderful App, if I may suggest though, it would be much nicer if you could do a search by week or/and month as well as day because having it the way it is now is difficult to navigate through as you really can't separate day from day as it seems like is an endless flow of dates.
I hope I am making sense and you will look into these options for a future release - Otherwise this is just what I was looking for!
- by Donough O'Brien, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5Love it, works really well, thank you. My only suggestions for improvement might be;
The Days and Times seem to run/ascend from left to right rather than right to left. For a native English speaker this is a little disconcerting. If I could propose it would feel a lot more intuitive if the Dates and Times ran from Left to Right as is expected.
The history box feels a little cramped too on Firefox- I really like the Chrome version of this extension that opens in a new tab. For me it feels a lot more comfortable seeing all that history in a larger space
- by Firefox user 11601056, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Hi Karl,this is an excellent app,but the column space is too small.I hope to be able to see the space of column bigger/longer,to see more stuffs.Thanks.
- by Firefox user 15075985, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Very nice add-on. Improves the woeful default FF history experience. However, a couple things prevent it from receiving the full 5 stars:
* Time is displayed from right-to-left, rather than the more intuitive left-to-right, with no way to change. Very strange design decision.
* Missing full tab support.
* Some history doesn't seem to display on the timeline, but appears during a search.
* There are no settings whatsoever, only to clear history. Options to change font style, size, colour etc would be much appreciated.