- by CakeAndSodomy, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Very useful tool, but it seems to not work as well on Reddit. I think it might specifically be with images that are "WebP". Is there any way you can add support for that?
- by mcombs, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5This is such a time saver! I upload to my private Imgur account and paste the URLs into Roll20 for tokens and avatars. It really streamlines the process.
I really like the way you can capture several images, then get the URL for each whenever you're ready, later.
- by Firefox user 13567332, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5A big fan of this add-on, does everything I want it to without any issues except for one minor issue. Okay, so if you upload a GIF file, the link that is automatically copied to the clipboard is correct - as in the file extension is GIF. However, if you copy a link from a previously uploaded GIF, the add-on always gives image file a JPG extension for some reason. It's not a huge issue having to change the extension to GIF or GIFV but it's a little annoying none-the-less. Otherwise it's a fantastic add-on that does an even better job than the imgur upload add-on I used to use prior to Firefox's add-on reworking.
*UPDATE: Thanks for fixing this issue, all good now! Now something else has come up...I currently have a lot of images in the extension (probably about 200) and I usually just delete them as I use them. I've noticed that images aren't actually being removed from the list :( Is there an issue with having such a large number of images?
*UPDATE 2 (April 3, 2019): Developer has fixed the above mentioned bug and is now working perfectly. Very responsive dev!
- by Firefox user 13335566, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Hello, thanks for this wonderful add-on, I give it 5 stars because it fulfills exactly the same function as another add-on I used before, but I stop being compatible with the latest version of Firefox.
I would like to know if you can help me by telling me how I get my client id imgur, my username is not, with the other plugin I used my username, but I think that is not the case with this plugin, thank you very much for your help!This version hasn't supported to upload to own account. The reason why I add the option "clientid" is because imgur has upload limit every day for each clientid. Everybody share the limit.
You can create you own id here: https://api.imgur.com/oauth2/addclient.
Choose the "anomymous usage without user authorization", and in other blank, just fill in anything. Then, you will get a clientid. If you use your own clientid, you don't have to share the limit with others.
Concerning upload to own account, I haven't implement the function. But it will be implemented in the future.
Update: I added the imgur account function.
- by Firefox user 13518847, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Hi, this add on is nice, sadly, seems to work only for online image, not local images! :(
If i try to upload a local image, give error.
Edit: i find out is possible to upload local image, but is need to use the addonmenu, you cannot open local image on firefox and then use the right click menu option, like for online images!
So, GG dev! good work! :D
- by Firefox user 13491573, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great replace for rehost image plugin
If you have time it would be also good to add option to delete images
thanks for you work:)Did you mean delete updated images from imgur or only delete the link stored in firefox?
Deleting link stored in firefox is already implemented in this version.
If you mean deleting updated images from imgur, I will try to implement it as soon as possible
- by Firefox user 13479817, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5My only gripe is that i can't upload to my imgur account. With that this would be perfect.
quick edit: Turns out i'm dumb and it can already do that. Perfect.