- by CakeAndSodomy, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Very useful tool, but it seems to not work as well on Reddit. I think it might specifically be with images that are "WebP". Is there any way you can add support for that?
- by mcombs, 10 months agoRated 5 out of 5This is such a time saver! I upload to my private Imgur account and paste the URLs into Roll20 for tokens and avatars. It really streamlines the process.
I really like the way you can capture several images, then get the URL for each whenever you're ready, later.
- by Firefox user 14345497, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5This extension has completely stopped working for me a sometime during the last month. It still says "Upload successful!", but the clipboard remains empty with no link.
- by Firefox user 13567332, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5A big fan of this add-on, does everything I want it to without any issues except for one minor issue. Okay, so if you upload a GIF file, the link that is automatically copied to the clipboard is correct - as in the file extension is GIF. However, if you copy a link from a previously uploaded GIF, the add-on always gives image file a JPG extension for some reason. It's not a huge issue having to change the extension to GIF or GIFV but it's a little annoying none-the-less. Otherwise it's a fantastic add-on that does an even better job than the imgur upload add-on I used to use prior to Firefox's add-on reworking.
*UPDATE: Thanks for fixing this issue, all good now! Now something else has come up...I currently have a lot of images in the extension (probably about 200) and I usually just delete them as I use them. I've noticed that images aren't actually being removed from the list :( Is there an issue with having such a large number of images?
*UPDATE 2 (April 3, 2019): Developer has fixed the above mentioned bug and is now working perfectly. Very responsive dev!
- by Firefox user 14375811, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I like this add-on, but it doesn't work for images that are on private sites. If the image you are trying to upload requires a login to view, the upload will fail because it doesn't actually "upload" the image, it just uses the link.