- Rated 3 out of 5right click menu gets expanded more and more
- Rated 5 out of 5Love this addon sooooooo much. Thank you!
- Rated 1 out of 5Can't detect img.php images that are assigned gif extention from www.comicskingdom.com, worthless..
- Rated 5 out of 5FINALLY 4CHAN CELEB THREADS CAN BE EASILY SAVED !
- Rated 1 out of 5OK
- Rated 5 out of 5Working great in FF60 Beta!
- Rated 5 out of 5Does this plugin work on mobile Firefox? Can't optimize the features on your phone later?
- Rated 1 out of 5Hi, the extension is actually not working on my Firefox 52.7.3 (64-Bit) ESR under Debian 9.4.
It was a great extension on pre-quantum firefox though.
- Rated 4 out of 5Good extension. Expect some more from this, as followings:
+ Add Save/Save All Images to context menu to save all extracted images in new tab.
+ Allow to configure to hide/display options in context menu: single tab or separate tabs, link or IMG tag. This would help simplify the context menu well.
+ Allow to hide the image link (just show image) in new extracted tab.
Expect these suggestions to come soon as possible.
- Rated 5 out of 5Love this app. However, in the new Firefox I am unable to get it working. The linked images pops-up with a script box and doesn't work. I've uninstalled and re installed and still experiencing the same problem.
- Rated 4 out of 5Handy extension I'm glad is back for Quantum, however it's not as convenient as it could be.
For example, I only ever use "Linked (single tab)", so I'd want to set it so that the img2tab context menu item triggers that directly instead of nesting into another menu. That used to be doable with Menu Wizard but that extension is dead.
Also, the way images are displayed inside the tab is painfully inefficient. Each image takes up an entire row even when it's narrow enough that you could fit another image next to it. Here's an example of a better layout: https://dearcomputer.nl/gir/img/example-results.jpgThanks, I feel the same just never thought of good ways to resolve those issues. I had previously tried Salvattore JS for layout. I will consider these for next update.
- Rated 5 out of 5Thank you for the update and taking the time to let us all know :)
- Rated 5 out of 5Thank you thank you thank you :D for updating the addon for Quantum :D YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS!!!!
i use this in complement with " Bazzacuda Image Saver Plus^2 " match made in heaven :D
img2tab opens all images in separate tabs then bazzacuda downloads all of them and closes the tabs :D
- Rated 5 out of 5Now it works as it should! Excellent work thank you!
- Rated 4 out of 5Stopped working after its last update.
EDIT: Still not working for me :(:( FF 55.0.3 (64-bit) Will downgrade again, I use this add-on very often, it helps me much.
- Rated 5 out of 5wish i can use it in new Firefox quantum
- Rated 5 out of 5Great add-on, unfortunately not yet ported to WebExtensions, but it can be done. This add-on can easily be implemented as a userscript, for example: https://openuserjs.org/scripts/img2tab/img2tab