- by Firefox user 13940611, 4 years agoRated 1 out of 5Hi, the extension is actually not working on my Firefox 52.7.3 (64-Bit) ESR under Debian 9.4.
It was a great extension on pre-quantum firefox though.
- by Firefox user 13925492, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Good extension. Expect some more from this, as followings:
+ Add Save/Save All Images to context menu to save all extracted images in new tab.
+ Allow to configure to hide/display options in context menu: single tab or separate tabs, link or IMG tag. This would help simplify the context menu well.
+ Allow to hide the image link (just show image) in new extracted tab.
Expect these suggestions to come soon as possible.
- by Firefox user 13867948, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Love this app. However, in the new Firefox I am unable to get it working. The linked images pops-up with a script box and doesn't work. I've uninstalled and re installed and still experiencing the same problem.
- by Keldian, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Handy extension I'm glad is back for Quantum, however it's not as convenient as it could be.
For example, I only ever use "Linked (single tab)", so I'd want to set it so that the img2tab context menu item triggers that directly instead of nesting into another menu. That used to be doable with Menu Wizard but that extension is dead.
Also, the way images are displayed inside the tab is painfully inefficient. Each image takes up an entire row even when it's narrow enough that you could fit another image next to it. Here's an example of a better layout: https://dearcomputer.nl/gir/img/example-results.jpg
Developer responseposted 4 years agoThanks, I feel the same just never thought of good ways to resolve those issues. I had previously tried Salvattore JS for layout. I will consider these for next update.
- by Firefox user 13677111, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you thank you thank you :D for updating the addon for Quantum :D YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS!!!!
i use this in complement with " Bazzacuda Image Saver Plus^2 " match made in heaven :D
img2tab opens all images in separate tabs then bazzacuda downloads all of them and closes the tabs :D