About this extension
Integrates Clipland's short form expertise into IMDb videographies.
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
1.1.1 February 19, 2010
- bugfix release: "on Clipland" links were relative instead of absolute, thus leading to invalid URLs
1.1.0 January 19, 2010
- Added compatibility for Firefox 3.5.x
- Better handling of entries which are in Clipland and in Imdb: entries where Clipland knows
the corresponding imdb Id will be omitted in the "Clipland Data" section (server-side changes and updated api call)
- Films that are on IMDb and also on Clipland get a link "(on Clipland)" in the IMDb results, for convenience
- calls to Clipland API under the version=1.1 namespace
- Clipland data is now only added on name landing pages and name/maindetails pages, not on ../bio etc (was a bug)
- Name "IMDb + Clipland" now displays properly in Firefox's Add-On manager, with logo icon
- confirmed working with imdb redesign
- minor tweaks
1.0.0 June 19. 2009
- initial release