by Aenfa, 3 years ago
Rated 1 out of 5
Doesn't work the majority of the time. I am really annoyed that this doesn't work at all the majority of the time and it just keeps getting worse. Only around 20% of the time it works. I always keep either getting an orange spinner (e.g. Facebook profile pictures from the Newsfeed) or nothing happens. The extension is really flawed.
- by Firefox user 15117876, 3 days agoRated 3 out of 5Great add-on.
However, probably because I downgraded the browser once, only the extension icon is no longer displayed.
Even if I revert to the latest version again, it will not be fixed.
I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but I don't see the Imagus add-on icon.
Even if I refresh my browser
I also deleted the xpi file, but I don't see the Imagus add-on icon.
From "Troubleshooting Information"-> Profile Folder Item "Open Folder"
Even if I delete "prefs.js", the icon is not displayed.
I have over 40 add-ons enabled all the time, but only the add-on you made, "IMAGUS", no longer displays the icon.
- by Hanging Johnnie, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5Permissions required by Imagus for Chrome:
* Read and change your browsing history,
* Manage your downloads.
Permissions required by Imagus for Firefox:
* Download files and read and modify the browser’s download history,
* Access browsing history,
* Access your data for all websites.
That's more, isn't it?