- by Theodorus, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5Thank you for the helpful extension.
1. I found a bug when reading https://asia.nikkei.com/ where the text of the images keeps shaking.
2. I think of new feature to reset the ON/OFF setting every time browser is restarted.
- by Firefox user 14108576, a year agoRated 2 out of 5I wanted to like this, and still do want to like it, but I'll have to uninstall and try again in a few weeks, hoping the bug has been fixed.
The bug: "Golbal settings" is pre-selected and can't be un-selected. Blocking videos on usatoday.com works great, but means I can't watch videos on youtube or Amazon prime.
- by Firefox user 13794716, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Le seul qui a fonctionné sur les reports de video de 20minutes. Ces vidéos s'affichent dans le coin et sur un écran de portable, occupe de l'espace utile.
- by Firefox user 15272614, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This Really Works At Blocking Unwanted Porn Images And Porn Videos, While Google Chrome Doesn't Block The Images From Twitter, Showing The Fennekin Misty "Cheerleader" Revealing A Disturbing Image Of Her Scrotum Which is Very Terrible For Your Child To View! This Ext Creates A Very Good Privacy Measure For Your Child! I Am Putting Up The STOP Sign To Porn Right Now!
- by velo, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Отличное дополнение. Блокирует картинки и видео ролики. Использую в смартфоне . помогает сконцетрироваться на нужной текстовой информации и избавляет от лишнего мусора в виде видосиков и фоточек. Thanx man for your add , it's very userful. High five!
- by rawat, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5stupid add-on. It just stops displaying flash or videos, though they still keep on getting downloaded consuming huge bandwidth. Seems the add-on developer hasn't even understood the meaning of blocking something - that is, something should not even download. uninstalled it.
- by Firefox user 14551615, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Maybe I haven't understood something. I thought this add-on would allow me to block certain videos on YouTube. Instead, it blocks all videos on YouTube. Every time I try to add the link to a certain video it changes that link to m.youtube.com and I can't watch any video at all.