To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Improve toolbar appearance
- Fix height issues in settings window.
- Compatibility with Status 4 Evar
- Prevent websites from changing toolbar with (actual fix)
- Default the filename if not present
- Fix a few minor cases where bad filenames would be suggested
- Fixed save function.
- Fixed compatibility with Download Sort.
- Fix for bug that prevents saving of images with their full path in their filename (chop off directory string from filename, so "/a/b/c.jpg" becomes "c.jpg").
Incorporate fixes from OldManRivuh (thanks for providing the fixes):
- Set highest possible z-index value in binding (so toolbar always appears on top).
- Fix issue with Facebook where saving the image causes the Facebook image browser to exit.
- Always add toolbar pixel offset to the position of the toolbar, even if it is set to appear relative to the cursor.
- Fixed copy function (copy both link to image and image, as per previous Firefox behaviour).
- Fixed width of toolbar being affected by websites.
Compatible with Firefox 4.0.
Removed overwrite for auto save (previously a hidden pref, defaulted to off).
Removed auto-suggest filename in file picker (extremely non-standard).
20 new locales.
Increased default minimum image size to 260x260 (stops toolbar appearing on Google Maps).
Supports SVG images.
Please note: There are known problems using this version of Image Toolbar with the Dutch version of Firefox (nl-NL). Please use Image Toolbar 0.6.3.