Rated 4.3 out of 5
4.3 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13481320, a year agoRated 4 out of 5this sould be the best extension, BUT. if picture/image is in some kind of frame (faceboo, for instance), image doesn't show above frame, it goes under frame. so it is visible only enlarged portion of image. i don't know is that feature or bug, but i'd like to have something like "image zoom+" or "imagus" - when i stop cursor on image, then image shows in it's whole size. AND, in every case, i'd like to see option to save that enlarged image, or at least original size (which is often smaller in page). i'll wait with uninstall, and test in other pages. but, frames "frame" me in using it.
- by chris p, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5This is exemplary work, an excellent example of what addons are all about, extending functionality and giving the user freedom of choice and use. Please add multiprocess.
- by tar1973, 5 years agoRated 3 out of 5Hi and thanks for a great tool. I use it a lot.
But there is one thing that annoy me:
1. The frame for the picture stay original size when reducing a picture blocking other content that is behind the frame. This really limit the use of this tool. Would be great if this frame could be removed completely.
Keep up the good work.
- by Idaholtby, 6 years agoRated 3 out of 5I love this app and how it works..... BUTT... I had to disable it as it causes constant crashes on Firefox with Windows7. I confirmed this by disabling, enabling, and then again disabling the plug-in. Wish this wasn't the case, but I can not continue to use it as it crashes the FireFox browser with a high level of consistency.
- by BeefJerky, 6 years agoRated 3 out of 5Excellent add-on, but one somewhat major issue. When switching the add-on to use the left mouse button, the option to restore the image to the original size is still hooked to the right mouse button. Unfortunately, this means it doesn't allow me to restore to the original size when I'm using Scrollbar Anywhere with the right mouse button. Hopefully this can be fixed.
- by MCLORD696, 7 years agoRated 5 out of 5Realmente útil para ver los detalles de una foto/imágen, casi sin perdida de calidad, sin tener que bajarla al ordenador para luego ampliarla "manualmente", no me lo esperaba y trabaja genial, que siga adelante el proyecto, felicidades/congratulations.
- by ander, 7 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is a great idea and a well-written plugin. I was disappointed, though, to find that it didn't seem to work with pop-up images within pages (for example, the table photos at pinsimdb.org).
To developer (below): Thanks for your reply. I've changed my rating from 4 to 5 stars, as obviously you can't anticipate every coding instance. Keep up the great work.
Developer responseposted 7 years agoThat's a shame. I have looked at the website and notice that the Previous and Next button outer box is overlaying the whole image, meaning that any input given will be registered to the box rather than the image, thus the add-on never knows something happened. For as far as I know there's nothing I can do to fix this other than hoping the web designer of that site implement their popup code the correct way. I will consider this as an issue although I have no fix for this.
Edit: Thanks for the rating :)