Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Support rename image by marks for Single Image Download.
- Add "start number" option for image renaming.
- Support Ctrl/Alt/Shift + click to save image.
- Support special chars when removing text from title.
- Detect image from input elements.
- Remember maximized dialog behavior.
- Support rename image by marks.
- Add options for the location when saving single image
- Save to configured folder.
- Always ask when saving.
- Ask when saving the first image in new tab.
- Add option to show subfolder in ImagePicker dialog. When removing some texts from the subfolder textbox, these texts will be collected and removed automatically on the next time.
- Add option for using Firefox build-in notification (Display in center).
- Filter '0px width and 0px height' image.
- Fixed notification error on Mac OS X when Growl is not available.
- Use small size images for option dialog.
- Detect file extension for sina blog.
- Control "doubleclick to save image" and "drag to save image" settings in toolbar and context menu.
- Added "Save image by double click" feature.
- Added "Save image by drag image" feature.
- Support customize ImagePicker buttons on toolbar and context menu.
- Added "Close tabs after saved images" feature.
- Added "Pick images form right/left tabs" feature.
- Added flat toolbar buttons for "Pick images from current tab", "Pick images from all tabs", and "Pick images from left/right tabs" features.
- Enhanced context menu to support "Pick images from current tab", "Pick images from all tabs", and "Pick images from left/right tabs" features.
- Show and save images by the appeared order (the absolute position to top).
- Fixed subfolder order problem. Now ImagePiker sort subfolder by its last modified time.
- Support pick images from current tab, all tabs and some tabs by keywords.
- Support "saved directory" history.
- New option: "Show folder name confirmation popup".
- Support zh_TW, zh_HK, zh_MO locales.
2. Updated CSS for image shadow and highlight.
- Add "Select All", "Unselect All" and "Select similar" features (in context menu).
- Add "Select by click thumbnail" feature.
- Add two buttons to open "option" dialog and "about" dialog.
- Add "Show All" button.
- Support "Close Image Picker dialog after saved".
- Support "Custom remove text from title".
- Support "Auto rename image by sequence number".
- Refactor ImagePicker preferences and "option" dialog.
Fixed: Cannot create folder by title when saving images from Discuz forum.
* Tweak UI for Linux
* Add option dialog for setting
* Support Firefox v4.0
* Fixed: Removed Ajax call for security
* Fixed: Disabled debug log after release
* Fixed: Saving image problem from google.com
* Fixed: Added guideline about how to show "Pick Image" button on Firefox toolbar