- by heavenisnow, 8 days agoRated 5 out of 5This addon is fantastic. Compared to other "no image" addons, this one does actually block all images, also background images, which other addon still seem to allow.
On my old pc, on my new pc, this has always been working great.
Also it is small, it is very modest in resources and in it's demand of overall attention. Always the first addon i install, when i need to (re)install Mozillla Firefox, together with Adblocker Ultimate and Facebook Container.
- by Ant Dude, 11 days agoRated 1 out of 5It doesn't block any images (e.g., https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/image-block/) in my 64-bit Firefox v87 in my over decade old, updated 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 PC. :(
- by Daniel Dekan, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5This is a really cool and useful extension. Just a question, would it be possible to block just a single website? If you don't plan on implementing this feature, do you know about any extension that can do this?
- by Xavier Vegan Runner, 6 months agoRated 4 out of 5I like this add-on, the only thing missing is the possibility to add pages exclusion, when you want to have a page with image without to disable the tool, and the second thing is the option to enable the add-on in block image mode when Firefox start (By default, the add-on start with the permission to see images)
- by Firefox user 15256283, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5Works perfectly, and yes it bloks imaes before the website download them, it saves bandwith thanks
PS: it doeasn't block images with direct links
that ends with .jpg .png etc
like foe example:
- by Firefox user 12920934, a year agoRated 3 out of 5It's nice and actually work but it always got disabled everytime I restart the browser.
It's a little pain in the kidney to re-enable it everytime I launch firefox.
- by Liam, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I don't know if it worked with previous versions but it surely does not work with the current Firefox. I am on Google images and toggle and reload and still see all images.
- by psinclair, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I'm using the Firefox Quantum 65.0.2, and it seems to be very good at blocking images. Some sites are nearly impossible to read any more with images constantly loading. Thank you for writing this app for us.