Review by Firefox user 13638700
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17504503, 7 months agoWhen turned on, Google Drive and Sheets show warning of "No connection" and blocks the functionality.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 11741070, 9 months agoWhat a relief - why does every page get filled up with - mostly - irrelevant pics of .. kittens or ppl or phones or blurry stuff that someone though looked cool - 'ish -
Now all I need is to set up a function key to turn it on/off
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16255010, 2 years agoOnly one problem separates it from 5 stars: it works only for one session.
In the next session with firefox, the cross on the icon is there, but it doesn't block the images. One has to click 3 times on the icon again to reblock images.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Ant Dude, 2 years agoIt didn't block all images (e.g., https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/image-block-x/ and http://news.google.com) in my 64-bit Firefox v87 in my over decade old, updated 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 PC. :(
- Rated 5 out of 5by w201403, 3 years agoХорошее, полезное расширение. В наше время такие будут востребованными: в Интернете столько информационного мусора, что можно умом повредиться, если смотреть на него. Спасибо программисту.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14751441, 4 years agoNice extension; it does what it says it does. Would appreciate a blacklist (always block regardless of setting) and a whitelist (always allow regardless of setting), though.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Thany, 4 years agoWorks perfectly.
Author, can you please add support for darkmode? The icon in darkmode is still black, sitting on a dark grey toolbar. It's hard to see. To stay in line with other icons, it should be light grey in darkmode, and black(-ish) otherwise.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 6976090, 4 years agoI guess it does what it says on the box and is a darn sight more convenient than manually setting the permission.default.image attribute. However, it would be nice to introduce a feature to display selected images in-situ, on the webpage, possibly view a right-click option?
Just noticed that even though the icon shows images are blocked, when starting Firefox (Win 10 Pro 64-bit, FF 66.0.3) images are still displayed. I need to toggle the icon on/off to get it to work. Also, the "Reload on toggle" option doesn't stay checked. When I set it, then exit the add-ons page, then go in again, it's back to unchecked.
- Rated 5 out of 5by JohnTal, 4 years agowork well, simple and fast.
on my motoX FF66 and win7 FF66
oh, just one thing, it shows"images are allowed" even when it blocks image on phone FF66
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14541361, 4 years agoWorks very good with Firefox Quantum. Extremely useful if you are on limited data and want to eliminate unnecessary images from consuming your data. It will load the images when disabled and page refreshed but will keep the same setting for subsequent tabs. Would be more useful if remembered the tab setting and even more if loads selected images.
All in all thanks for the effort of Christian Kuhl.