- by Jonathin, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Simply doesn't work. I tried to use it in a HTML file with Google.com, and it still output the same frame is "denied by X-Frame-Options directive set to SAMEORIGIN“.
- by Maurice, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Very clever. I am writing a web page that used to pop a new window with a framebusting web site. With this extension I can now put it in an iframe next to related data.
- by Firefox user 16842486, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Firefox's new security policy is obviously stupid, because it allows web sites to dictate how you can view them, and there's no built-in exception mechanism. My home page has an embedded Google calendar frame, and without this extension, I can't view it at all, even though the Google URL I'm using is intended to be embedded. Does that mean that Google's web site is misconfigured? Probably, but why should I be punished for that?
- by Realife_Brahmin, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Worked for me for paying my Netflix subscription.
Edit: Thanks a lot for the warning! I've disabled the 'Ignore X frame' from the extension's menu by default and would only enable it when I'm sure that I'm paying via the correct website.
Developer responseposted 6 months agoPlease care that when you disable x frame option you are exposed to « clickjacking » as it is designed to protect you from
Always ensure you realy are on netflix.com in the address bar when you type your personal and credit card informations or they may be stolen .
- by Zebra, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Suddenly today I could not get to the back end of a site at work. I refuse to use Chrome or Microsoft browsers. Thank you so much for this app, quick install and worked instantly!
- by Electrotechie, a year agoRated 5 out of 5OK, now it works. I had "new tab override" installed pointing to Google. All worked fine until I updated to Firefox 77.0.1. Then I got the "X frame" error. I loaded Ignore X-frame-option plugin but could not make it work. Then uninstalled both new tab override and ignore X-frame-option. When receiving the developer response I realoaded both and now it works. Not being a Firefox guru, I have NO idea why but now I am very happy bunny. Many thanks.
- by pianospree, a year agoRated 5 out of 5This was working flawlessly, solving my issue, until the May 3 update, at which point it stopped working. I removed the plug-in and replaced it with the prior version, and all's well.
on Firefox 68.6.1esr (64-bit)
Mac OS: Mojave 10.14.6
tried adding to github issues page
but having login problem. Essentially +1 to issue titled "Error loading some iframe"
I'm fine with prior revision, all is truly well with my use case.I'm realy sorry about that.
This last update solve some important issues, and i'd like to help you
Can you open an issue there describing as much as you want the issue /your needs ?