To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Maybe, you will meet with -207 error while installing the language pack; it's not my problem. One of the ways to overcome it is to download the .xpi with help of another browser and then manually install it. How?
1. Open about:config in Firefox and type "install". You will see option hideinstallbutton. Set it to false.
2. Open Tools->Addons. Click Install... and show the .xpi you downloaded. Then it will be installed and ask you to restart Firefox.
It is a "en-GB" locale, so, if you continue to see "Bookmarks" (for example, if you have en-US by default), go to about:config and change value of general.useragent.locale to "en-GB"; then restart Firefox.
- Internet Exploration - theme, emulating Internet Explorer 6 on Windows 2000.
- Go Classic - extension, which returns some behaviour from NCSA Mosaic, early Internet Explorer versions, early Netscape Navigator versions and even older Firefox versions.
- Titlebar Tweaks - extension, which allows you to change titlebar text from Internet Exploration to Microsoft Internet Explorer, Windows Internet Explorer or whatever you like.
Don't hesitate to write reviews and letters on my e-mail.
Options window has some not-working parts.
Updates wizard fixed, as well as net error page.
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: