- by bsdaddict, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5Good addon. However, just today I realized that it can break some functionality on sites. Specifically, a live chat widget wouldn't load on a particular site until I whitelisted the site. I can provide more details if you wish, but I'd prefer to send them via email...
- by Bipolar_Bear, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5Wow, I absolutely love this addon! Damn nice combo with UBO and Cookie autodelete, never ever has the internets surfing been this smooth. Thank you dev and keep on keepin' on!
- by Seth, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5Extension seems to do as advertised. \(^-^)/
Quite happy with it, learnt about this extension a while back but avoided it as I'm not comfortable with the idea of blindly closing or possibly accepting cookies.
Changed my mind since I have so many other privacy focused extensions that prevent loading adverts, external resources, or block cookies, that I figured it might be fine to install this, and any tracking elements will hopefully get blocked anyway.
Just wish the code was on hosted where users could contribute or post issues, like GitLab or GitHub.
- by CreepyCrawler, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5As others have pointed out, this addon gets rid of the cookie warnings by "accepting all". This is not explicit in the description of the addon and therefore can lead many people in mistake.
It's perfectly fine if the addon accepts all cookies - I'm sure it's useful for many people and those who don't want it should not use it of course. But it should be clear what it does! I'll be happy to change the rating if that changes.
- by Daniel, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5New: Yes sorry, I misunderstood the reporting-system, thanks for fixing it, works fine now!
Old: Why isn't this addon available for Firefox on Android?? Those cookie permission popups on every damn german website are annoying as hell -.-