- by The GodFather, 7 days agoRated 5 out of 5Thanks for the great work.
To prevent sites breakage and go with the philosophy of not caring about cookies, I suggest a new feature, please add an option in settings to either:
1. auto accept all cookies notices
2. accept only required
3. auto deny all (hide if site breaks).
- by Firefox user 14531495, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Da: Har set en bruger fra Skandinavien, der ikke har fået det optimale ud af det, jeg syns den virker fremragende (!) - Især hvis den bliver brugt sammen med "Cookie-autodelete" - så bliver det vist ikke bedre ;-)
En: Have seen a user from Scandinavia who hav'nt got the best out of it, I think it works great (!) - Especially if it is used with "Cookie-autodelete" - then it do'nt get any better ;-)
- by Quentin, a month agoRated 5 out of 5I'm writing this review because it's one of the best extension available!!!
I'm not used to write reviews but I want to compensate the bad reviews by people who don't understand how it works.
Thank you developer!
- by InfiniteFox, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5TL;DR: Works best when used alongside plugins like "Cookie AutoDelete". Will hide/block, accept or reject cookie banners (varies from site to site).
Meaning that sometimes, the addon will simply automatically accept cookies. Which is why I suggested using this alongside "Cookie AutoDelete".
Other than that, cookie banners are dealt with excelently. 95% of the time you won't even see them anymore. If you find a website that still shows a cookie banner despite having the addon installed, you can report it to the developer.