- by Firefox user 13482846, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works for most of websites, seems to not work on twitch tho'
Edit : It's a streaming plateform, warning about cookies keep poping when logging to a streamer (mainly for using their chat function for example)
- by Nekrozys, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5I'm installing this extension to get rid of unwanted notifications so please, don't show me a notification every time it gets updated u_u
No one cares.
It does the job though, so 4 stars.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoI am not showing a notification on *every* update, only when I have something important to say, plus one call for donations every year. I believe you would understand that if you'd just knew how much time is needed to maintain it.
- by Firefox user 13301951, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Why does this module need so many permissions, such as browser activity during browsing? (honest question)
Developer responseposted 4 years agoI'll give you the list of permissions I request (I don't know how firefox named them when displaying the notification to you):
1. contextMenus: to create context menu options (report, toggle...)
2. tabs: to gain access to tabs and to be able to add additional code to webpages (to hide warnings)
3. storage: to maintain whitelist
4. http://*/*: special permission to have access to any domain
5. https://*/*. the same, but for https
6. notifications: to be able to nofity users about updates
8. webRequestBlocking: to block stuff from being loaded
9. webNavigation: to be able to apply filters when the page content is ready
I hope that helped.