Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by David Naylor, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5This extension is my number one favourite. Works great, and it is super easy to report a site with a cookie nag that hasn't been blocked.
So pleased to see this updated for Firefox 57. I would have missed it so much if it had been left behind.
- by Shiba, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 55 stars because I don't think a problem once should compromise the whole rating. Since I don't see a clear response yet, I'm using 2.6.8 on Firefox 55.0.3. Something similar happened to gorhill/ublock with version 1.13.10, so maybe you can find something useful there.
Also I didn't manage to find a bug tracker for this extension, do you have one? I think it would be a more efficient way to report problems.
EDIT: Fixed in 2.7.0Hi Shiba,
the new version was just uploaded and is waiting for a review. If it doesn't work for you when it becomes available, please contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
p.s. I agree with the bug tracker idea, I'll think about it.
- by Firefox user 11233046, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Your add on is a marvelous relief for my nerves, but doesn't work well in some sites and breaks some pages that have forms; this, one, for example, in:
the "Mensaje" (Message) field disappears, but works well if I just disable I don't care about cookies. It doesn't happen in all the pages with forms, the majority don't experience any issue, but it does in many. The bug is present too in the version for Firefox Android.
- by Firefox user 13290952, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Stopped working after update to 2.6.8. After re-installing 2.6.7 all is fine again.
Replay @ Kiko: FF 48.0.2 on OS XThis addon has switched to new WebExtensions technology which is not compatible with older Firefox versions. You'll have to update Firefox eventually and 2.6.8 (and newer versions) will then work again.
- by Firefox user 13260393, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5It does an awsome job at clicking cookies. Perfect. However, in the most recent few months, I flagged the cookiemessage at https://9292.nl/ several times, and still the cookiemessage has not been managed. That is the only downside. PLEASE fix this if possible! :)It will work in the next version. Sorry about delays, but Firefox addons made with current SDK technology will stop working soon and I'm more focused on the transition to the new technology.