Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by -iNzaNe-, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5011101000110100001111000001000000011010000100000011101010111001000100000011101000110100101101101011001010010000000100110001000000110010101100110011001100110111101110010011101000010000001100011011100100110010101100001011101000110100101101110011001110010000000100110001000000111001101101000011000010111001001101001011011100110011100100000011101000110100001101001011110100010000000110101010110000010000001001011011010010110101101101111
- by Jake, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I prefer this as a uBlock tracking list AKA "third-party filter" but either way, this is great for those who don't like government-mandated pop-ups: https://www.i-dont-care-about-cookies.eu/abp/
- by Firefox user 13482846, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works for most of websites, seems to not work on twitch tho'
Edit : It's a streaming plateform, warning about cookies keep poping when logging to a streamer (mainly for using their chat function for example)
- by renecd, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Does what it says on the box 100% well.
Doesn't seem to work on the new Firefox Quantum, I hope that'll be fixed shortly?
Edit: Samsung Galaxy S3 - Android - Firefox Beta 5.0b3 - I am still asked to acknowledge cookies.
Edit2: Sorry, nm, it works fine on Firefox 57.0. Wasn't sure if that was supposed to be the new version, seems it is.
- by Nekrozys, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I'm installing this extension to get rid of unwanted notifications so please, don't show me a notification every time it gets updated u_u
No one cares.
It does the job though, so 4 stars.I am not showing a notification on *every* update, only when I have something important to say, plus one call for donations every year. I believe you would understand that if you'd just knew how much time is needed to maintain it.
- by Yannnd, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Brilliant! Doesn't get in your way and saves you a lot of unnecessary mouse clicks. Using it quite a while now, it has proven to be very reliable in all FF versions, up to FF58 nightly.