Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13664636, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works on 1GB RAM tablet, without letting me know about itself or cookies. Only when I switch to someone else's device, then I know how much mother EU cares about my safety. All hail to the hypnoto... I mean to the IDCAC!
- by Firefox user 13562991, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Worked fine untill I upgraded to Firefox Quantum. I can't see/find the add-on's icon in the taskbar anymore. I have it enabled and I don't get any notifications when I close a site or something. Something tells me it isn't functioning properly? Support would be nice
EDIT: SORRY! I made a mistake and confused this add-on with the 'Selfdestructing Cookies' add-on.I also have Firefox Quantum and it works properly. There was never an icon in the taskbar, only a submenu in the context menu. Please check your settings in about:addons. If it doesn't work, try to remove it and install it again. If it still doesn't work, please contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the details.
- by -iNzaNe-, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5011101000110100001111000001000000011010000100000011101010111001000100000011101000110100101101101011001010010000000100110001000000110010101100110011001100110111101110010011101000010000001100011011100100110010101100001011101000110100101101110011001110010000000100110001000000111001101101000011000010111001001101001011011100110011100100000011101000110100001101001011110100010000000110101010110000010000001001011011010010110101101101111
- by Jake, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I prefer this as a uBlock tracking list AKA "third-party filter" but either way, this is great for those who don't like government-mandated pop-ups: https://www.i-dont-care-about-cookies.eu/abp/
- by Firefox user 13482846, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Works for most of websites, seems to not work on twitch tho'
Edit : It's a streaming plateform, warning about cookies keep poping when logging to a streamer (mainly for using their chat function for example)
- by renecd, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Does what it says on the box 100% well.
Doesn't seem to work on the new Firefox Quantum, I hope that'll be fixed shortly?
Edit: Samsung Galaxy S3 - Android - Firefox Beta 5.0b3 - I am still asked to acknowledge cookies.
Edit2: Sorry, nm, it works fine on Firefox 57.0. Wasn't sure if that was supposed to be the new version, seems it is.