- Rated 5 out of 55 stars because I don't think a problem once should compromise the whole rating. Since I don't see a clear response yet, I'm using 2.6.8 on Firefox 55.0.3. Something similar happened to gorhill/ublock with version 1.13.10, so maybe you can find something useful there.
Also I didn't manage to find a bug tracker for this extension, do you have one? I think it would be a more efficient way to report problems.
EDIT: Fixed in 2.7.0Hi Shiba,
the new version was just uploaded and is waiting for a review. If it doesn't work for you when it becomes available, please contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
p.s. I agree with the bug tracker idea, I'll think about it.
- Rated 5 out of 5Thank you for the update!
- Rated 3 out of 5Your add on is a marvelous relief for my nerves, but doesn't work well in some sites and breaks some pages that have forms; this, one, for example, in:
the "Mensaje" (Message) field disappears, but works well if I just disable I don't care about cookies. It doesn't happen in all the pages with forms, the majority don't experience any issue, but it does in many. The bug is present too in the version for Firefox Android.
- Rated 3 out of 5Stopped working after 2.6.8 update.
Reverted to 2.6.7, working again.
Have switched off automatic update as default, and will keep checking here for comments saying issue is fixed
- Rated 3 out of 5Stopped working after update to 2.6.8. After re-installing 2.6.7 all is fine again.
Replay @ Kiko: FF 48.0.2 on OS XThis addon has switched to new WebExtensions technology which is not compatible with older Firefox versions. You'll have to update Firefox eventually and 2.6.8 (and newer versions) will then work again.
- Rated 5 out of 5Nice work !!!
- Rated 5 out of 5Thanks for the update.
- Rated 5 out of 5Juhee! It's back here. How good it is now I do not know yet, but the most important is that it has become a WE! Thank you!
- Rated 4 out of 5It does an awsome job at clicking cookies. Perfect. However, in the most recent few months, I flagged the cookiemessage at https://9292.nl/ several times, and still the cookiemessage has not been managed. That is the only downside. PLEASE fix this if possible! :)It will work in the next version. Sorry about delays, but Firefox addons made with current SDK technology will stop working soon and I'm more focused on the transition to the new technology.
- Rated 5 out of 5good
- Rated 4 out of 5Yay!
- Rated 5 out of 5What about i don't care about cookies and FIREFOX 57
- Rated 5 out of 5Very good extension and very good developer. Thanks for being a good sport!
- Rated 5 out of 5... in conjunction with cookie crushers.
Hope the WebExtension-version works out!
- Rated 5 out of 5must have addon, works flawlessly :D
glad that it will get a WebEx-Version ^^
- Rated 5 out of 5v2.6.7 works perfectly in Palemoon v27.4.0
Thank you to the developer for supporting Palemoon :)
- Rated 5 out of 5I notice complaints from twitter users. I don't use twitter [no real man does], so don't change it!
[They're probably all whiny Kardashians.]
I don't mind cookies, since I have no secrets, and NSA tracks us all, anyway.
:-) Note smiley! Just joking!
- Rated 5 out of 5Worked excellent so far. Although it is reported as ''old'' by Firefox 55 :(
Could you please, do something about it?