Review by 天灭中共退党团队保平安
- Rated 1 out of 5by Beanface42, 5 hours agoThis extension has been bought by Avast. Kudos to the developer but Avast is the worst AV, technically and regarding privacy. Fly, you fools!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Romerriget, 7 hours agoI can no longer recommend this extension. "I still don't care about cookies" is the way to go.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Biskana, 9 hours agoFuyez ! Extension appartenant maintenant à Avast bien connu pour ne pas respecter la vie privée des utilisateurs
- Rated 2 out of 5by Poppy_p, 12 hours agoBlocks the cookie messages but allows far too many cookies to be enabled on my browser, so I end up with thousands of websites tracking me without realising it. It basically just seems to say yes to everything without asking me.
Would be better if it rejected more cookies instead of just invisibly accepting so many cookies.
- Rated 1 out of 5by JimmyQ, 2 days agoI would never use anything offered by Avast. Warning: Do not use this extension if you want to keep you information private!
- Rated 1 out of 5by ssl, 2 days agoNo notification was given that the addon was bought by Avast, a company I have no reason to trust. Use Consent-O-Matic or I Still Don't Care About Cookies addons instead.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14992949, 2 days agoIt is very wrong for the extension to change ownership without warning the user about it. I trusted the original developer of this extension, but i do not trust Avast.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14046894, 5 days ago2023 update : moved to "I still don't care about cookies" without Avast company behind...
Très bien pour contrecarrer les ennuis visuels liés à des lois complètement inutiles, faites par des guignols sous la pression d'autres guignols ! (ils devraient plutôt mettre un autocollant sur les box pour te prévenir, comme sur les bouteilles d'alcool... haha! "Attention internet peut contenir des cookies"). Quels branques ces politiques.
Merci en tous cas.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17705868, 6 days agoThis used to be a great extension, but it was bought by Avast (who are known to steal user data) and its no longer safe. There's a community version called "I still don't care about cookies" that doesn't steal your data.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Crash10X, 10 days agoThis extension was bought by Avast, a company known for harvesting user's data. Use "I still don't care about cookies" instead which is a fork of the original one and does the same job.