Review by Michał Piotrowski
Rated 3 out of 5by Michał Piotrowski, 2 months ago
In general it blocks popup for good but unfortunatelly many websites implement this notification in the way that without confirmation it's impossible to browse or website seems cripled. That's why I need to disable.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17816757, 6 days agobought by avast. Use the open-source version "I still don't care about cookies"
- Rated 1 out of 5by Xoloitzcuintli, 22 days agoThis extension has been bought by Avast.
Here is a new version of the extension: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/istilldontcareaboutcookies/
- Rated 2 out of 5by dissy, a month agoThe extension works most of the time. Even though it need a few seconds until the cookie banner disapears. The reason why I can only give two stars: It claims it would reject cookies automatically. But in the seconds the banner is visible, you can see that it allows most of the cookies automatically. And you can't prevent it. I don't like that and wouldn't choose that manually.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Kozmos, a month agoi love to use this extension on my desktop firefox but can you make it compatible with firefox on android? it would be much appreciated
- Rated 1 out of 5by gbd.lin, a month agoBought by avast. I didn't find any spyware in it yet, but it may appear in the future without warning...
- Rated 1 out of 5by hhh, a month agothis is a real spyware, add js injector in webpages and listen everything you're doing