Review by Chris N Bushell
- Rated 1 out of 5by Crash10X, 2 days agoThis extension was bought by Avast, a company known for harvesting user's data. Use "I still don't care about cookies" instead which is a fork of the original one and does the same job.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17900656, 21 days agoWARNING: EXTENSION SELL YOUR DATA AND SPY YOU AS IT WAS BOUGHT BY AVAST. USE "I still dont care about cookies" INSTEAD!!!
- Rated 2 out of 5by rokejulianlockhart, 22 days agoI can't automatically accept all cookies. I have to reject them. No obvious bugtracker or public code repository with source control.
- Rated 1 out of 5by DeineMudda69, a month agoWARNUNG! Wurde von den Avast-Missgeburten übernommen. Hat auch einige Seiten kaputt gemacht z.B. DeviantArt konnte man nix mehr anklicken. Daher KEINE Empfehlung! Nehmt die opensource Alternative "I still don't care about cookies!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Max Anthem, a month agoI didn't understand why so many users voted it 1 star until I realized that it was indeed bought by Avast. I am usually not too concerned about my privacy, but this time I'll pay attention and go to serious alternatives.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15160960, a month agoOnly problem I have - quite often I try to report some website with cookies message, new screen goes ,,update your add-on first", but it already is. Like today I found out: newest version on website is 3.4.7, but addons.mozilla.org offers 3.4.6 only. Would be great if you could fix that. Thx