- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14564543, a day agoDo not install! The original author no longer controls this addon. It was taken over by some company that probably intends to monetize the project's popularity. The current maintainer cannot be trusted.
You need to use "I still don't care about cookies" instead of this one. Note the word "still". That's the continuation of the original project.
You know how you're supposed to use "uBlock origin" instead of "uBlock" since the original project was hijacked and ruined? Yeah, same story here.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Amaryllis5967, 5 days agoIt used to be an amazing extension but Avast acquired it so now it's better to not have this one installed at all. I now use and recommend 'I still don't care about cookies' which is an open source fork
- Rated 1 out of 5by Juergen6677, 6 days agoA few weeks after it has been purchased by Avast, no new sites are recognized, and even the old sites require cookie acknowledges again.
I bet Avast is preparing a "Pro" version with a subscription.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Sean, 11 days agoExtension bought by Avast. Steals and sells your data. Malware. Download the open source forked version here instead:
- Rated 5 out of 5by Juraj Mäsiar, 13 days agoAs addon developer I have to congratulate you for "winning the Avast as sponsor" and thus not being poor anymore! :)
And regarding other people here worrying about safety - as long as there is a "Recommended" badge by Firefox, I have a full trust in this addon :)
Thank you for making my life easier Kiko!