- by lukson, 7 days agoRated 5 out of 5yeah, great tool!!!!! I am fed up with clicking all the time, hundreds of times a day at the same window that brings nothing to the matter. Tool really works. Creators!!!!! you are my idols (!! master shifu !!).
- by Firefox user 13236456, 12 days agoRated 5 out of 5It works very well. I wish that instead of accepting all cookies, this add-on accepted only the essential ones and rejected the rest. At least to reject all cookies from google would do a tremendous help.
Other than that, it works best, together with the add-on cookie autodelete.
Congratulations to the author!!
Developer responseposted 12 days agoThe extension accepts essentials only when that doesn't break something and when it's easy enough to do it. Regarding Google, it worked like that in the past. Too many people complained that it takes too long to accept only essentials on the redirected page so I had to give up.
- by Garas David, 22 days agoRated 5 out of 5Nice addon, no more cookie warnings since installed! When it will be available for Android?
Developer responseposted 22 days agoIt used to (and still could) work in regular Firefox for Android but Mozilla team decided to stop supporting all extensions (they now allow only a couple of handpicked extensions).
It works in "Firefox Nightly" though, but the installation procedure is a bit complicated. I tried it and it works well: https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2020/09/29/expanded-extension-support-in-firefox-for-android-nightly/
It also works in some other Android browsers.
- by Cool Bro, a month agoRated 4 out of 5The idea is great, but you can also add the I don't care about cookies list to uBlock Origin without installing this though. This does most of the addon's job, and you can block tracking cookies anyway.
- by JustAnotherGeek, a month agoRated 4 out of 5Facebook bypasses your extension I don't care about cookies, forces to accept all cookies
When I connect, I'm redirected to this page force to accept cookies.
Look at this redirection to this url.
When I click on "Accept all cookies" or "Accept essentials cookies", that's doesn't work. I've got an error. (Tiers cookies partially blockeds by Firefox)
I need you to fix this bypass by Facebook forcing to accept cookies.
- by Firefox user 17360412, a month agoRated 5 out of 5It works for most sites, but I don't understand why it doesn't auto-reject all cookies except "essential" ones by default, or why there are no options. (edit: incorrect read below)
It's 2022, and the web is still/again broken as all hell. Naturally this add-on is not to blame for that and a huge help, it's just an observation.
Edit: Thank @developer for clarifying and explaining, and for making this addon.
Developer responseposted a month agoIt rejects cookies (or just hides the pop-up) whenever it's easy enough to do it and if that doesn't break the website, otherwise it accepts some and in some cases all cookie categories.