- Rated 1 out of 5by AnnoyedArbiter, 15 hours agoComplete sell-out (to Avast), thanks for... well, thanks for until now, and thanks for being transparent until the end. Unfortunate though, that there is an end.
- Rated 1 out of 5by dharmaclaw, a day agoAcquired by Avast. If you don't know why Avast is considered a shady company, read these:
- Rated 1 out of 5by Kelly Clowers, 4 days agoBought by Avast (an while many years ago Avast was a somewhat reputable AV company, they are terrible now)
- Rated 2 out of 5by starlinguk, 8 days agoI had this extension on Chrome where it worked perfectly. I never saw a cookie request on my PC. But it just doesn't work on Firefox, I'm bombarded with obnoxious cookie pop-ups.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Ano Nymous, 9 days agoHat seine Seele an Avast verkauft und die interessiert Datenschutz nicht.
Wird nicht lange dauern, bis die ihre Finger im Spiel haben.
Als Alternative kann man mal Consent-O-Matic probieren.