- by The GodFather, 6 days agoRated 5 out of 5Thanks for the great work.
To prevent sites breakage and go with the philosophy of not caring about cookies, I suggest a new feature, please add an option in settings to either:
1. auto accept all cookies notices
2. accept only required
3. auto deny all (hide if site breaks).
- by Firefox user 13086693, 17 days agoRated 1 out of 5"Alle akzeptieren" könnte ich auch selbst weiter klicken.
Möchte ich aber nicht und schon gar nicht diese unsäglichen "berechtigtes Interesse" die bis zu 10 Jahre Gültigkeit haben.
Das Add On hat hier null Einfluss und klickt meiner Meinung nach alles mit "Alle akzeptieren" weiter.
hat die wiederlichsten "berechtigtes Interesse". Weit über 100 Stück und da ist man ewig mit abwählen beschäftigt.
Wenn das "I don't care about cookies" schafft wären es volle 5 Sterne.
tut es aber nicht ! LEIDER :-(
- - - - -
I could also click on "Accept all" myself.
But I don't want this unspeakable "legitimate interest", which is valid for up to 10 years, and certainly not at all.
The add-on has zero influence here and in my opinion clicks everything with "Accept all".
has the most rebellious "legitimate interest". Well over 100 pieces and you are forever busy with deselecting.
If that manages "I don't care about cookies" it would be a full 5 stars.
but doesn't do it! UNFORTUNATELY :-(
Developer responseposted 14 days agoThis extension doesn't "accept all" on fernsehserien.de - it accepts only some cookie categories. There is a script that could be blocked instead and the pop-up would not appear, but some website features would have stopped working if blocked.
- by Firefox user 14531495, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Da: Har set en bruger fra Skandinavien, der ikke har fået det optimale ud af det, jeg syns den virker fremragende (!) - Især hvis den bliver brugt sammen med "Cookie-autodelete" - så bliver det vist ikke bedre ;-)
En: Have seen a user from Scandinavia who hav'nt got the best out of it, I think it works great (!) - Especially if it is used with "Cookie-autodelete" - then it do'nt get any better ;-)
- by Quentin, a month agoRated 5 out of 5I'm writing this review because it's one of the best extension available!!!
I'm not used to write reviews but I want to compensate the bad reviews by people who don't understand how it works.
Thank you developer!
- by Iain, a month agoRated 4 out of 5Exellent when it's working, but sometimes it works too well. On occasion, the cookie banner will be hidden, and it appears to also fail to make a selection to "accept" or "reject". What you will experience when this happens is clicking on a button will have no effect. I usually see this during a checkout process and clicking on the "proceed to card payment" button will have no action. You will then need to whitelist the domain or disable the extension. Not a problem for me, but using this extension does come with this caveat so installing it for other people may lead to a lot of frustration for them.
- by InfiniteFox, a month agoRated 5 out of 5TL;DR: Works best when used alongside plugins like "Cookie AutoDelete". Will hide/block, accept or reject cookie banners (varies from site to site).
Meaning that sometimes, the addon will simply automatically accept cookies. Which is why I suggested using this alongside "Cookie AutoDelete".
Other than that, cookie banners are dealt with excelently. 95% of the time you won't even see them anymore. If you find a website that still shows a cookie banner despite having the addon installed, you can report it to the developer.