- by David, 3 days agoRated 1 out of 5A total pity that it is not available for firefox android anymore.
Developer responseposted 3 days agoHey, don't blame the extension and punish it with a one star review. It's up to Firefox team to decide to support it again. Btw I tried installing it into Firefox Nightly using the complicated method described here and it works just fine: https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2020/09/29/expanded-extension-support-in-firefox-for-android-nightly/
- by Seth, 10 days agoRated 4 out of 5Extension seems to do as advertised. \(^-^)/
Quite happy with it, learnt about this extension a while back but avoided it as I'm not comfortable with the idea of blindly closing or possibly accepting cookies.
Changed my mind since I have so many other privacy focused extensions that prevent loading adverts, external resources, or block cookies, that I figured it might be fine to install this, and any tracking elements will hopefully get blocked anyway.
Just wish the code was on hosted where users could contribute or post issues, like GitLab or GitHub.
- by CreepyCrawler, 25 days agoRated 1 out of 5As others have pointed out, this addon gets rid of the cookie warnings by "accepting all". This is not explicit in the description of the addon and therefore can lead many people in mistake.
It's perfectly fine if the addon accepts all cookies - I'm sure it's useful for many people and those who don't want it should not use it of course. But it should be clear what it does! I'll be happy to change the rating if that changes.
- by Daniel, a month agoRated 4 out of 5New: Yes sorry, I misunderstood the reporting-system, thanks for fixing it, works fine now!
Old: Why isn't this addon available for Firefox on Android?? Those cookie permission popups on every damn german website are annoying as hell -.-
- by Mike, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Caution! This add-on does not reject that websites track you; it automatically allows it! This is exactly the opposite of what I want.
Developer responseposted a month agoIf the add-on does something you don't need, don't use it. Giving a one star review just because you need something else is wrong, because it pretty much does great what it's created for.