by Invisible, a year ago
Rated 4 out of 5
Works perfekt especially in combination with addon "no-script". Don't know what "I dont't care about cookies" does exactly allow or disallow - but it doesn't matter because no-script does the rest. Perfect Plug-in duo - feels like Internet in 2005 again. Thank you so much!
- by Thany, 5 hours agoRated 5 out of 5Works very well. But it breaks asus.com.
Also, proper support / github repo / issue tracker is missing. Seems like an addon like this needs this, in order for folks to report problems.
Developer responseposted 4 hours agoAsus.com will work soon. When you're on that site, please use the "report" link in extension's menu (next to the address bar usually) - you'll see then that I have already checked it and prepared a fix :)
- by MorrezZ, a day agoRated 5 out of 5Does what it is supposed to. :)
Will this addon also be available for the Android variant of Firefox?
Update: The fifth star for the quick and helpful response of the developer!
Developer responseposted 4 hours agoIt used to (and still could) work in regular Firefox for Android but Mozilla team decided to stop supporting all extensions (they now allow only a couple of handpicked extensions).
It works in "Firefox Nightly" though, but the installation procedure is a bit complicated. I tried it and it works well: https://blog.mozilla.org/addons/2020/09/29/expanded-extension-support-in-firefox-for-android-nightly/
- by Firefox user 15607480, a month agoRated 3 out of 5I had to disabled it, too many (italian) websites were broken by it (e.g. www.radio24.ilsole24ore.com)
Developer responseposted a month agoAre you sure? I just tried it and the website works perfectly. Please report to firstname.lastname@example.org if you see a problem there (or anywhere else). Thanks :)
- by Firefox user 15814905, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Muchas webs dejan de funcionar correctamente con la extensión activa y ni te enteras de que lo que provoca que funcione mal la web es la extensión esta. Provoca más problemas de los que soluciona...
- by CrowZer0, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Basic functionality of accepting cookies automatically is fine, but breaks many a websites where I have to go through the troubleshooting process to figure out which of my add ons it could be, why it would be breaking baskets on Amazon, Bulk powders etc and the "add to basket" functionality is beyond me, but it does.