- by Firefox user 16825443, 9 days agoRated 5 out of 5The web is run by retarded idiots who should kill themselves for even suggesting this user hostile user experience.
"Oh, your privacy is compromised? In addition to that, let them annoy the shit out of you as well!"
- by Firefox user 16821255, 11 days agoRated 5 out of 5Thanks for this fantastic add-on, I use it for years. It does great job.
ISSUE found: Since recently add-on seems to break playback progress bar on movie site mubi.com - progress bar doesn't show up when add-on is installed. Tested on few computers with windows, it breaks mubi.com on Firefox, Chrome and Brave.
- by Davide, 15 days agoRated 5 out of 5Hi there,
the new Youtube consent redirects to `googleads.g.doubleclick.net` which is being blocked by uBlock Origin. So i get "stuck" when using this addon and can't use Youtube.
When i disable IDCAC and click "I agree" everything works fine.
When i disable IDCAC and click "Customize" and then everything to "Off" i get stuck on googleads.g.doubleclick.net again.
Please consider fixing :)
EDIT: great, thanks! :)
- by Till, 15 days agoRated 5 out of 5Very useful plugin. In combination with Cookie AutoDelete it is possible to preserve privacy while getting rid of a lot annoying stuff.
Only current issue is, that the new google/youtube full-screen cooky pages are not handled correctly. The plugin clicks the customize button instead of the accept button.
- by irripod , a month agoRated 5 out of 5Noticed today that the add-on interferes with some elements of a website, namely mubi.com, making them disappear. Therefore I have disabled it. P.S.: Thank you for the advice. It worked.