- Rated 3 out of 5That addon is cool however I wish it would be supported on android.
- Rated 1 out of 5It used to be good, but nowadays does not work properly anymore with Firefox. Every time you want to report a cookie warning, you get the message that the fault lies with Firefox.
Developer responseposted 5 days agoWhenever you see that message, that means that I've seen the already existing report and checked the website and I really can't see the warning unless I disable the extension.
That is valid for Firefox on Linux, Chrome, Opera and most other browsers. But in Firefox for Windows... that's another story. I have reported it to them but they don't do much, I can't do anything else.
Try switching to Chrome for a while - just for a while :) - and you'll see there are no cookie warnings on those same websites.
- Rated 5 out of 5Great software thank you! I also donated to this project!
- Rated 5 out of 5Lifesaver. Thanks.
- Rated 5 out of 5Does what it says without much configuration and runs quietly in the background.