Rated 4.6 out of 5
4.6 Stars out of 5
- by Torsten Villnow, 11 days agoRated 5 out of 5A great add-on, i can't live (surf) without it any more. I am deperately missing it for Android, so I just submitted a request to email@example.com as suggested by the developer.
- by Rodrigo, 13 days agoRated 5 out of 5This extension is simply a must, specially if you live in Europe. It makes your web experience much more pleasant, and is open source... Great. Having said that, unless you want to collect lots of cookies in your PC, this extension should be used with the "delete cookies when you close Firefox" option ON.
I hope this extension will soon be available to users of Firefox mobile
- by Firefox user 13737162, 20 days agoRated 5 out of 5This add-on is a great example of something small that you never really think about, until you experience it. It makes browsing much better. Firefox ought to review and recommend this add-on in my opinion. Wish there was an Android version.
- by Invisible, 23 days agoRated 4 out of 5Works perfekt especially in combination with addon "no-script". Don't know what "I dont't care about cookies" does exactly allow or disallow - but it doesn't matter because no-script does the rest. Perfect Plug-in duo - feels like Internet in 2005 again. Thank you so much!
- by Daniel, a month agoRated 2 out of 5New: ok, sent email to them. 2 star rating for now until Mozilla finally makes reasonable decisions on enabling super useful addons for Firefox Android.
Old: Why isn't this addon available for Firefox on Android???? Those cookie permission popups on every f.....ing german website are annoying as f..k.....
Developer responseposted a month agoPlease don't give a one star review, the extension is fully compatible with Firefox for Android. You should write to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask Mozilla to enable it because at the moment they only allow a couple of extensions to be installed.
- by Leboukoff, a month agoRated 5 out of 5J'adorais ce module mais, hélas, la mise à jour de Firefox l'a rendu indisponible !
Les avertissements de cookies me pourrissent la vie !
Pourriez-vous, s'il vous plaît, m'indiquer quelle ancienne version de Firefox me permettrait de retrouver "I don't care about cookies", je la réinstallerais aussitôt.
Merci beaucoup pour votre aide.
- by Thomas Eckhardt, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5My world has changed, since this plugin is no longer supported on Firefox mobile. Now I am accepting me crazy cookies everywhere, what a mess. Really miss it!
- by P., 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Repeatedly opens his own webpage to advertise raising money for himself without an option to opt out.As the extension description says: "This addon periodicaly (usually once a year) notifies users about what has been and needs to be done." Read a bit about a product before you install anything, please.
The extension does that only once a year and it's not primarily about raising money. Of course, if you have multiple browsers or profiles you may see it more than once.